MISSING HIM !!

Aditya pulled the car outside Siddiqui Mansion. It was evening when they reached home. Upon entering the house, they got a little more than a surprise. Before their eyes, there were around 30 people working upon the decoration of the house. Some were involved in the flower decoration while others were busy fitting the lights. In the middle of them was Arjun, instructing them and looking upon their work.

"Bhaiya saare flowers fresh hone chahiye. Aur thoda jaldi kijiye. Yeh sb kaam aaj hi khatm krna h", he called out.

His eyes then fell on AdiYa standing at the door with a surprised expression on their faces. He smiled and went near them.

"Chote yeh sb?", Aditya asked pointing towards the work going in the house.

"Bhai, yeh sb aap dono ki Shaadi ki preparations chl rhi h. Waseem Uncle ka order h saara kaam aaj hi khtm ho jana chahiye. Kal se aapki Shaadi ke functions start ho rhe h", he told them.

"Maa-Paa kahan h?", Aditya inquired.

"Woh dono bas thodi me der aa rhe h. Aap dono thak gye honge, jaa kr fresh ho lijiye", Arjun said looking at Zoya. Without a word, she left for her room while Aditya stood there.

After reaching her room, Zoya shut the door and marched straight to her bathroom. Without bothering to remove her saree, she turned the shower on and stood under it. She felt relaxed as the cold water touched her.

After about 15 minutes, Zoya came out of the shower wearing her bathrobe and a towel covering her head. She wiped her wet hairs with the towel and walked to the closet to get a dress for herself. That's when she heard Waseem's voice coming from the hallway downstairs. She quickly dressed up and went out to check.

Waseem, Roshnaq, Harsh and Anjana had come back. They were sitting on the sofa in the hall. Arjun and Aditya were also there. They seemed to be discussing something and looked happy. She went near the stairs to hear properly.

"Roshnaq sbke liye chaai le aaiye. Beti ki shaadi h, bahot kaam krna h", Waseem ordered & Roshnaq happily went to the kitchen.

Waseem's eyes caught Zoya standing idly on the stairs. He called her turning every eye in the room towards her direction, "Arre Zoya, aap wahan kyu khadi h. Yahan aaiye hume baat krni h aapse".

Zoya suddenly felt more conscious of herself as everyone's attention turned towards hers. She nodded and slowly made her way downstairs walking up to where they were sitting.

"Yahan baithiye", Waseem pointed to the place next to Aditya.

Zoya silently obeyed and took the seat next to Aditya. Waseem exchanged some happy glances with Harsh & Anjana before speaking to Zoya.

"Zoya bete, jaisa ki aap janti hi h ki Aditya ko apni duty jldi join krni h. Issliye humne tay kia h aapka Nikaah hum agle do dino mein krwa denge", Waseem proudly announced. He paused to look at her reaction and continued, "Kal subah aap ki haldi h. Aur shaam ko Mehndi aur Sangeet h".

Just then Roshnaq came with the trays of tea & snacks. She took the seat opposite her husband. Waseem exchanged a silent glance with her before proceeding, "Parso subah Maulvi sahab aapka aur Aditya ka Nikaah padhenge. Phir shaam ko hi aapki Bidaai hogi", he said getting little emotional with the last words.

Zoya kept listening quietly without complaining even once. It was taking every ounce of her self-control to keep herself calm. She tried to maintain her facial expressions to not show what she was feeling from inside.

Taking control over his emotions, Waseem said in an energetic voice, "Roshnaq sbka muh meetha karayein".

"Jii, hum abhi laate h", Roshnaq said and brought 'Doodh ke Laddoo' from the kitchen.