LOVE NIGHT

(Flashback) continuing.....

Sahir leaned back to his seat realizing that there were people around. Zoya passed him a teasing smile knowing his intentions and moved back to her seat. Sahir started the engine and as it roared to life, he pulled away from the crowded area. He drove off to some deserted area where no one was likely to come and parked the car to the empty parking.

He quickly removed his seatbelt & rolled up the windows of the car and turned to his lady love. He puts his hands on both sides of her waist and pulled her closer in his lap. Even Zoya didn't complain & silently obeyed her impatient boyfriend. She sat on his lap keeping her legs on either side of him.

Without wasting anymore second, Sahir crushed his lips on hers. Zoya tilted her head little and let him have what he was craving for. The kiss was initially soft and then he started ravishing her lips. Zoya held his face and responded with equal passion. Meanwhile his hands started roaming on her bare back. There was just a single dori holding her dress.

Sahir pulled her closer leaving no space between them. He bite and sucked her lips hard causing Zoya to clutch his shirt. He wanted to explore her mouth but Zoya kept fighting with him for the dominance. They both smiled in the kiss as their tongues fought with each other. When they started getting breathless, Sahir pulled out from the kiss. Zoya had unintentionally opened top two buttons of his shirt.

They both smiled & again went crushing each other's lips. Sahir licked her lower lips and Zoya sucked his upper. After a minute, she felt his hand on the knot of her dress. He was about to open it but she immediately pulled back from the kiss. Sahir seemed to be surprised by her behaviour.

"What?", he asked raising his eyebrows.

"Sahir.....yeh galat h", she said in a trembling voice and lowered her eyes.

"Kya galat h Zoya?", he asked. He held up her face & saw the doubts in her eyes.

"Oh to tumhe lgta h yeh galat h. Humara pyaar galat h", he said in a fierce voice as his face showed the expression of anger .

"Nhi Sahir, humara woh mtlb nhi tha", she tried to convince him.

"Tumhe mujh pr bharosa nhi h Zoya. Humare pyaar pr bharosa nhi h", it was a statement. His expression changed from anger to that of upset.

"Mujhe lga tum bhi...but it's ok Zoya agar tum yeh nhi chahti to", he said buttoning his shirt.

Zoya held his hand, "Hum yeh chahte h Sahir", she says looking into his eyes. She didn't want to disappoint him. She was young, naive and was in so much love with him that she'll do anything he wants. She can't bear to lose him and was ready to give her everything to him, if this was what he wanted. If this was supposed to be the next level in their relationship, she was ready to take it.

"That's ok Zoya. I don't wanna force you into anything", he said with a still upset voice.

"It's not OK! Hum yeh krenge agar aap chahte h to", she assured & this time he heard the confidence in her voice.

Sahir quickly covered all the windows of the car making sure no one could see. The weather was cold outside and it seemed like it would rain. Butterflies were doing rounds in Zoya's stomach as she watched him covering the window panes. Sahir finally switched off the light inside the car.

He looked into Zoya's deep ocean blue eyes and knew that she was waiting for him. He smiled at her seductively and Zoya blushed. She knew it was time for them to become one for ever and she was ready for it. She was ready to became his.