RECEPTION

Zoya was getting ready for the Reception. Nisha has helped her with the makeup & hairs. She then left to get ready herself. Zoya was alone in her room. Aditya was getting ready in Arjun's room as Arjun had taken the responsibility to dress his brother for the party.

Now Zoya was struggling to tie the laces of her blouse. She was wearing yellow embroidered crop-top along with dark-blue floral skirt and matching dupatta. The matching bangles, earrings, maang tikka and the kajal in her beautiful eyes completing her look.

 The matching bangles, earrings, maang tikka and the kajal in her beautiful eyes completing her look

Just then the door of the room opened & Aditya entered. He was ready & looking stunning in Royal blue sherwani. Little beard and half-messy hairs were adding an extra charm to his looks. A beautiful smile adorning his perfectly-carved face.

Aditya stopped at the door of the room seeing his wife

Aditya stopped at the door of the room seeing his wife. She was looking drop-dead gorgeous. He couldn't remove his eyes from her. He felt something shifting inside his heart. She always manage to do things to his heart without actually doing anything. He noticed she was trying to tie the laces at the back of her blouse but her hand wasn't reaching.

Aditya walked near her & held the laces in his hand. Zoya felt his touch & looked up to see him standing right behind her. He was waiting for her to let him do it. She felt awkward & she silently removed her hand allowing him to tie it. He tied the laces while she kept looking down.

"Done", he said. Zoya noticed that he was blushing.

Zoya checked it roaming her hand at the back. "Thanks", she replied.

Zoya turned to go when he called, "Zoya".

"Jii", she stopped.

"Kheer bahut achchi bani thi", he spoke.

"Shukriya", she said without looking.

Zoya again turned to go but he held her hand. He stared her face for a moment. "You're looking gorgeous", he said in his husky voice.

This time Zoya looked him in his eyes. He was looking at her differently. They were married, she realised. His eyes were saying a lot of things but she didn't want to hear. She simply smiled & walked on.