SURPRISES

Both Zoya and Shawn turned their heads to the person who has interrupted their conversation. As soon as her eyes fall on the stunning lady at the door smiling at her, Zoya got up from her chair & ran to hug her. All her tension evaporated in a minute as she tightly wrapped her arms around her friend.

"Oh My God! Ishuu! I can't believe you're here", Zoya exclaimed pulling back from the hug.

"Kyun de diya na jhatka?", Ishita smiled.

Zoya held Ishita's hand and dragged her towards the couch in the corner of cabin. "Aap yahan aaiye hmare saath. Der saari baatein krni h hume aapse", she smiled like a child. Ishita kept her handbag on the table and both of them settled on the couch.

Shawn who was silently watching the 2 ladies who had gotten busy in their chat, smiled and turned to leave the cabin to give two friends their privacy. Just when he was about to leave, Zoya stopped him.

"Shawn paas wale Cafe se two Pizzas and two Cold Coffee order kr dijiye please", she instructed and turned to Ishita.

"Yes ma'am", he smiled & left.

"So how was the surprise Zoya Madam?", Ishita asked in her usual flaunting voice.

"Hum bata nhi skte hum kitne khush h. Aap kl bhi gayab ho gyi thi lekin aaj hum aapko kahin nhi jane denge", she warned her in a strict voice.

"Sorry about last night! You know Vatsal na. Kl fir se ussne overdrink kr li and we had to leave the party early", Ishita told her with an irritation in her voice.

"To mtlb Janab abhi tk nhi badle. He still behaves like a teenager. Waise iss me na unn ki koi galti h hi nhi. Aap ne hi apne Shauhar ko kuch zyada dheel de rkhi h", Zoya teased her.

"Oh please Zoi! Now don't side with your friend okk", Ishita rolled her eyes at her causing Zoya to grin sheepishly and so they chatted for a while.

"By the way main ek important baat krne aayi.....", Ishita was saying when the door opened and Shawn entered in managing both Pizza boxes and Coffee cans in his hands.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Kabhi hamare liye bhi fursat nikal liya kijiye", Waseem said taking his seat next to Roshnaq who was cutting vegetables.

Roshnaq smiled at her husband's wish. "Kya baat h bahut khush lag rahe h aaj", keeping the tray aside, she gave him the little attention he was craving for weeks. She has kept herself busy with one thing or the other after Zoya left resulting in her giving less time to her husband. The silence Zoya had left behind in the big Siddiqui House was enough to take away anyone's sanity. And the couple has been feeling that loneliness for quiet sometime now.

"Ab baat hi aisi h. Aap sunegi to aap bhi khushi se jhoom uthengi", his eyes were glistening.

"Achcha aisa bhi kya h. Zaraa hume bhi bataiye Zoya be Abbu", she fondly called him so sometimes.

And suddenly as if the atmosphere had turned romantic for them. Waseem held her hand in between his palms & looked into her eyes.

"Hmmm....to baat kuch yun h ki jo vaada hum ne aapse kia tha usse ab poora krne ka waqt aa gaya h", he told her.

A bright smile lit on her face, "Sach? Aap sach keh rahe h Waseem?".

"Koi shaq? Aap bas apni beti se milne ki tayaari kijiye. Hum bahut jald Delhi jaa rahe h", his lips curved into a wide smile. Roshnaq's eyes flooded with happy tears. Zoya's absence had affected her lately, so Waseem promised to take her to Delhi.