DATE

Zoya put her head back on the seat of the car and took a long deep breath closing her eyes. Aditya looks at her face, she looked tired. He slightly turned to the back seat of the car and picked the bottle of water from there.

"Paani?", Aditya offered extending the bottle towards her.

Zoya immediately grabbed the bottle and opening the cap she drank half the bottle in one gulp as she was very
thirsty. The scorching sun had made her dehydrated.

"Thanks", Zoya said returning the bottle. She felt better after having the cold water down her throat & closed her eyes again relaxing on the seat.

Aditya drank the remaining water & kept the bottle back on the backseat. He fastened his seatbelt over his shoulder and inserted the key to start the car's engine. He noticed that Zoya wasn't wearing her seatbelt.

"Zoya?", he softly called. Zoya's eyes flew open at his voice and she turned to him.

"Woh....ummm....seatbelt", he said pointing to the seatbelt at her back.

Zoya realized she hadn't her seatbelts on. And she remembered something.

(Flashback):-

"Kitni achchi film thi na", Zoya said sitting in the car.

Sahir was sitting next to her on the driving seat. They had just walked out of the theatre watching a RomCom Zoya had suggested. Now they were sitting inside Sahir's car. It was night show and the watch on Sahir's wrist showed that it was almost midnight.

"Movie dekh kaun rha tha. Meri nazarein aur nishana dono kahin aur the", Sahir said smirking at her with a meaningful glance.

Zoya knew what he was hinting at. Her swollen lips could tell what she couldn't with her mouth. Only they knew what happened at the backseat of the theatre. She blushed giving him a knowing look.

It was their 6 month anniversary and they had decided to spent the entire day together celebrating. Zoya had already informed at her home saying that she'll be late as she would be staying with her friend.

Zoya caught the glint of teasing look on Sahir's cheeks and immediately withdrew her smile.

"Pr hum aapse naraaz h. Aapki wajah se hamara climax miss ho gya", she complaint in a dramatic tone.

"Meri wajah se?", Sahir repeated raising an eyebrow.

"Haan aapki wajah se", Zoya said trying to hide a smile.

"Aisa baat h to abhi poora kr deta hu jo ander adhura reh gya tha", Sahir said leaning closer to her.

Zoya saw the glimpse of naughtiness in his eyes and knew what his intentions were. She quickly pushed him back onto his seat.

"Mr. Aashiq, gaadi chalane pr dhyaan dijiye. Hume late ho rha h", she said shying away and looked out of the car's window.

Sahir smiled, "Yes Mam!", taking the order as he pulled up the gear. She looked even cuter with that fake anger and the pink blush she try to hide everytime.

He fastened his seatbelt and noticed that Zoya again forgot to wear hers. Without disturbing her thoughts, he leaned forward and groped for her seatbelt. Zoya gasped at the proximity. He buckled the seatbelt tightly around her shoulder and Zoya continued to stare at him. He looks even more hot in anger, she thought. And that how he always manage to make her breath stop.

"Seriously Zoya? This is so irresponsible! Kb seekhogi tum apna dhyaan rakhna", he said frowning and leaned back to his seat.

Zoya opened her seatbelt Sahir had just tied and got up from her seat only to sit on his lap. She kissed his cheeks, "Woh kya h na Mr. Aashiq, hamara boyfriend bahot hot hai. Ab jiska boyfriend itna hot ho usse khud ka dhyaan rakhne ki kahan fursat h", she said seductively and winked at him making Sahir lose all his anger.