NEW BEGINNINGS

The sun rays fell on her eyes disturbing her sleep. She felt irritated and turned her head to the other side. She put pillow on her face to avoid the morning sun. She wanted to sleep more. But today no one had put on the curtains to shut the light. She got up to complain her mother but stopped as something clicked her memory.

She opened her eyes feeling the different environment. She wasn't sleeping on her bed. It wasn't her room she was in. That wasn't her house. But from now that was her house. It was only the room she will be spending her life in. That was the bed she'll be waking up on for the rest of her life.

But that house wasn't hers only. It was shared by many others who she'll now be calling her family. That room belongs to someone else too. Someone whom she'll be sharing her life with. Someone who claims to be her life partner. She'll not be waking up alone on that bed. She'll share her sleep with him for the rest of her life. He is her husband who not only claims right on that bed but on her too.

Zoya's eyes which was sleepy until now opened wide with a jolt as soon as she realised where she was. She immediately got up from the bed and looked around. He wasn't there in the room. Maybe she was late. Zoya puts her palm on her face.

Just then the door of bathroom opened & came out her husband, all wet and fresh. The towel loosely hung around his waist. Water dripping from his hair to his face. The water droplets running down his abs made him look sexier, as if he wasn't already. His fair skin giving complexion to the Sun itself. What a wonderful sight to witness in the morning!

Zoya quickly looked away in order to not get caught staring. But she was late. Yes! She was caught. He had seen her staring him with her eyes wide open. He smiled. Aditya didn't want to embarrass her on the very first day. Pretending he hasn't noticed anything, he marched straight towards the closet and started ruffling through his clothes.

With his back facing Zoya, Aditya spoke, "Good Morning".

"Morning", she wished.

"Maa ne hume bulaya h. Shaadi ke baad ki kuch rasmein jo poori krni h. You can stare me later", Aditya said making Zoya go red with embarassment. He knew she was staring him behind his back.

"Yeah", she said.

Not wanting to get anymore embarassed, Zoya rushed towards the washroom.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Yeh sb samaan yahan rakh do", Anjana instructed the staff member.

Anjana was busy in the preparations for the function that was supposed to be in the evening. She was standing in the big living room of the Hooda House where there was a Grand Reception Party in few hours. She helped the staff in organizing the things. Arjun and Papa Hooda were also there doing their respective work.

"Mom, meri baat ho gayi h decorators se. Woh shaam tk poori decoration kr dega", Arjun informed her.

"Arjun, tune woh gaadi se guests ke liye gifts nikalwa diye h na?", she inquired.

"Yes Mom, maine sb gifts rakhwa diye h", Arjun ensured.

"Oh God! Adi aur Zoya ke outfits abhi tk nhi aaye h. Arjun zara designer ko call kr ke pata kr dresses kyu nhi bheje h ab tk", Anjana hit her head while complaining.

"Mom pls relax! Maine Nisha ko bhej dia h designer ke yaha dresses collect krne. Woh bas aati hogi", Arjun confirmed.

"Anjana, tum itni tension kyu le rhi ho. Don't worry sb kaam ho jayega", Harsh said holding her shoulders.