29 [Rewritten]

It was Saturday again. One week after the incident occurred. Hoseok, Jungkook and Taehyung were at Taehyung's house doing nothing in particular. Hoseok was sleeping on the couch, using his phone, with Jungkook sleeping on him, their chest pressed together. Taehyung was typing and replying to emails on his laptop. He looked at the duo and smiled brightly. Jungkook and Hoseok had talked to him about their relationship and he really wanted to try it out. Though he was concerned about the wizards calling out Jungkook for seducing the Prince, he gave it a try. Hoseok had made them promise that they won't use their powers on him without asking first. Of course, both the wizards agreed to it. Taehyung closed his laptop and laid over Jungkook.

Hoseok huffed out air due to the extra weight on him. Taehyung giggled, making Jungkook steer a bit. "Tae, you are heavy!" Jungkook whined and pouted.

Taehyung laughed, "Just bear with me for a few minutes." Jungkook nodded and snuggled into Hoseok's chest more.

Hoseok chuckled, "Do you realise I'm a mere human and you are squeezing the life out of me?"

Jungkook looked at and smiled, "But you like us!" Hoseok chuckled and kissed his nose, "Yes I do!"

Taehyung kissed Jungkook's neck, "I like you too!" Jungkook giggled and told them both that he loved them too.

After laying like that for half an hour, Taehyung's phone rang. It was on the counter, and he was too lazy to get up, so he told Jungkook to bring his phone. Jungkook moved his hand and the phone came to them itself. Hoseok watched in shock. Taehyung picked up the call and talked. He cut the call and looked at the two males beneath him, "I have to go to the office, Jin needs me there."

Jungkook pouted at him, "But I don't want to be alone."

Hoseok ruffled his hair, "You can come with me to my house. I also have a dance studio there."

Jungkook nodded, "Yes!" He yelled.

Taehyung shook his head, "No shouting bunny." He said sternly. Jungkook mumbled a sorry to both of them.

After fifteen minutes, Hoseok and Jungkook were entering Hoseok's house. Yoongi was sitting on the couch in the living room and scrolling through his phone. He saw Hoseok and Jungkook entering the house. "Hey hyung! I thought you would be with Jimin."

Yoongi nodded, "He went to the wizard guild. He had some work there."

Hoseok nodded. He heard a groan from Namjoon's room. "What happened to Namjoon?"

Yoongi looked at the door of his room and sighed, "Go ask him yourself." Hoseok went to Namjoon's room followed by Jungkook.

As he entered the room, he was greeted by piles of clothes on the floor, on the bed and also on his desk. He entered and called out for Namjoon. The answer came from the other side of the bed. Hoseok walked across the bed and saw Namjoon laying on the floor on his chest. "What the fuck Namjoon? Why are your clothes out everywhere?"

Namjoon groaned, "Jin hyung told me to be ready in two hours. He said it's a surprise and I have nothing to wear."

Hoseok laughed, "Look at your room. Do you think I'll believe that you have nothing to wear?"

Namjoon sat on the floor crossing his legs, "Let me reconstruct it. I have nothing nice to wear."

Hoseok rolled his eyes. They heard a giggle from behind Hoseok and as they looked towards the voice, Jungkook was giggling at the bickering of the two males. He finally spoke, "I can help you get ready. I have lived with him for a long time and I know how exactly he'll be lusting over you."

Hoseok smirked, "Go ahead Kookie. He's all yours."

~

Jin completed his meeting with the fairy land's queen and looked at his watch. He was just on time. They had been discussing many things that were important and would affect all of the worlds. He ordered his driver to drive fast to his home so he could change and go out with Namjoon on a date. It was a week since both of them confessed their feelings and truth. He put his trust in Namjoon with great caution because he knew that Namjoon had a big weapon against him. But Namjoon proved to be trustworthy by giving the pendrive to Jin the very next day when he got back to work. Now the pendrive sat safely in Jin's drawer. Namjoon had decided that he would work under Jin and start saving a lot of money so that when his father asks for the pendrive, which he won't be able to give and if he is kicked out of the family, he wouldn't have to lean on anybody.

Jin got changed quickly and ran to the car again, this time driving it by himself. He called Namjoon to get ready only to hear a muffled okay and getting hung on abruptly. He was shocked but shook the negative thoughts off. He was doing something for the first time in a while. Nothing could go wrong. He reached there and called Namjoon again to come down so that they could go to the place he had decided.

As soon as Namjoon came down Jin stood there dumbfounded. Namjoon was wearing a black loose t-shirt and blue ripped jeans. His hair was styled up and he was also wearing a thin black choker. Jin gulped audibly. He had a huge weakness for chokers. When Namjoon came closer, he took Namjoon's hand in his, "You look- Wow!"

Namjoon smiled and looked down due to embarrassment. "Thank you."

Jin chuckled and made Namjoon look at him with his index finger under his chin. He looked so beautiful that Jin almost forgot his own existence. He attached his lips to Namjoon's in a chaste kiss. He broke the kiss sooner to Namjoon's dismay and smiled, "Should we leave?"

Namjoon nodded. As they were getting in the car Namjoon got curious, "Where are we going, hyung?"

Jin smirked, "It's a surprise. Get in the car. You'll find out soon." Namjoon pouted cutely but followed Jin's instruction.