43

"Come out of your little hole, gae sakkiya!"

There was an eerie silence after the warning for a few minutes. It was like the silence before a huge storm. Slowly, the rumbling returned and the roof of the building broke. Wooin quickly made a barrier to save them from the debris that fell. Namjoon looked at the sky and his worst fear came true. There was Yoongi flying in the sky using his powers to save him. His hands and eyes were already black and his voice was hoarse.

"Leave Namjoon alone, or there will be rivers of blood." Yoongi's voice resonated through the atmosphere.

"Wow." The old man exclaimed, "This energy is so amazing."

Namjoon looked at Yoongi, "Hyung!" His voice came out broken and laboured, "Please go away. Don't come here. Please."

"Oh my God!" The old man exclaimed, "That's Yoongi. My only successful experiment." He went near Yoongi and gasped, "I can't believe you can control your powers so well. Come down here. Come to your saviour."

Yoongi slowly landed on the floor and began laughing, "My saviour? Saviour my ass. You kidnapped me, ruined my childhood and tortured me through your shitty experiments."

The old man scoffed, "Oh come one. Don't act like you don't like it."

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "I don't like this." He raised his hand and there was a black aura floating on his hand.

The old man shook his head, "So ungrateful! Fine, then listen to the truth. I didn't kidnap you. Your parents sold you to me for some pennies. Your life was just worth some pennies to them. Happy?" He turned to Wooin, "Who told you to stop?"

Wooin nodded and turned to Namjoon. He repeated the process and Namjoon screamed again. Yoongi clenched his jaw and started chanting something. His energy was becoming unstable, he could feel it. But there wasn't any other option. When the aura became big enough, he threw it towards Wooin. Wooin screamed and flew, hitting on the wall. The wall behind him cracked as he fell on the ground, coughing blood out of his mouth.

The old man's eyes sparkled, "Wow. Your energy is much more stable now. Maybe I should carry my further experiments on you. You are stronger as well."

Yoongi looked at the old man with a sharp gaze. The black colour on his hand was slowly climbing up to his elbows. "You won't be spared from what you did to me." His voice became more hoarse and deep. If there was a satan out there, Namjoon was sure he would sound just like what Yoongi did right now. Yoongi tilted his head, "You want to test my power? Why don't I test it on you?"

He ran towards the old man, chanting the curses again. The old man just stood there with a smirk on his face. As soon as Yoongi came close to him, he vanished. Yoongi's hit missed him and fell on the wall behind him. The wall collapsed completely.

The old man smiled widely, "I am very impressed by you yoongi. You are my creation. Work under me and I will leave that little human you so adore alone. Let me make you more powerful."

Yoongi turned back and saw him standing near Namjoon. Yoongi's eyes softened immediately. The black colour on his hand started slowly coming down. "What if I reject you?"

The old man closed his fist slowly. It became hard for Namjoon to breathe. He started choking as he looked at Yoongi with teary eyes. He held his throat as if someone was pressing hard on it. "Okay, stop! Please, stop." Namjoon was left alone. He took a deep breath to fill his lungs with oxygen.

Namjoon looked at Yoongi and shook his head slowly, "Hyung..." He coughed, "Don- don't do it."

Yoongi closed his eyes, "Let me see him up close and after making sure that he is fine, I'll come with you."

The old man nodded, "Go ahead." He stepped aside.

Yoongi slowly went to Namjoon. He knelt in front of him and smiled, "I am sorry, Joon-ah. It will end soon, okay? Hang in there."

Namjoon looked at him as tears fell on his cheek, "Please don't go. I don't care about myself, please save yourself."

"What is this?" Mr Kim yelled, "You are letting that brat go? You promised you'd get me my company back. Just kill that brat and the company will automatically transfer to me. I am his only family anyway."

The old man chuckled, "You should have told me earlier about this." He smirked and raised his hand out, chanting something. A black aura started floating on his hand and kept getting bigger as he kept chanting. He looked at Namjoon, "Sorry, kid. You are just useless to me now." He threw the aura at Namjoon. There was a huge voice as the attack hit. The building shivered due to the energy. When the smoke cleared away, the old man and Mr Kim were shocked. There was no one there. The old man looked around and found Yoongi huffing with Namjoon on his side.

The old man laughed deviously, "Why? You little brat! You were opening his chains."

Yoongi smirked, "Did you think I would really go with you? I was just stalling you."

The old man smirked, "I already like you. I have many ideas in my mind once I catch you." He snapped his finger and then repeated the chanting again. There was a black aura on his hand again.

Yoongi's eyes went wide and he looked at Namjoon, "I can't move. RUN!"

Namjoon tried to move but he felt like his legs were stuck on the ground. He looked at Yoongi and shook his head. They looked at the old man with terror in their eyes.

The old man smiled, "What happened? Can't go anywhere?" He chuckled and threw the aura at them as they stood there helplessly, unable to do anything.