20 [Rewritten]

Namjoon went into the building and reached the penthouse. He almost tripped over the door while entering. When he entered, he met two angry and worried faces. "Where the hell were you?" Yoongi shouted once Namjoon was completely inside shutting the front door.

"I was with Jin hyung. He wanted to talk about something." Namjoon said literally shivering at the anger of Yoongi. Yoongi sighed and calmed down.

"But why didn't you take your phone?" Hoseok said, showing him his phone.

"I forgot about it." Namjoon sat on the couch with a stiff posture. Both Yoongi and Hoseok knew something was wrong. They looked at each other and went to Namjoon sitting on each side.

"Joon-ah what happened?" Yoongi asked in the most soothing voice. Namjoon started crying bitterly hugging Yoongi as he depended on him for his life. Yoongi started to comb his fingers in Namjoon's hair and Hoseok started rubbing his back up and down.

After about half an hour, he calmed down and started sniffling. And set up leaning back on the couch. "Joon-ah..." Yoongi tried to say something but Namjoon cut in, "He kissed me."

Hoseok's eyes were wide from shock, "What? Who?"

Namjoon looked at him, "Ji-Jin hyung."

Yoongi stood up from his place and knelt down in front of Namjoon, "Did he do something else?" Namjoon shook his head. Yoongi's anger subsided a little, "Did he force the kiss on you?" Namjoon shook his head again. Yoongi looked at Hoseok and mouthed 'What to do now?'

Hoseok looked at Namjoon again, "Do you like him?" Namjoon nodded very lightly, hardly noticeable.

"Then why are you crying Namjoon?" Yoongi sat beside him again.

Namjoon sighed and got up from his seat, "I'll be back." He went into the room and returned back after a few minutes.

"I stole it yesterday. And now I realized that I like him." He placed the pendrive on the table in front of them. His eyes had tears in them again but he didn't cry that hard this time.

Hoseok cupped Namjoon's face, "You can tell Jin about your father's plan. I'm sure he'll understand."

Namjoon shook his head, "No! I'll lose him and dad will disown me because I failed one thing he gave me. I can't risk telling him anything. And Jackson fucked up too. He said that I told him that my boss is an asshole. Jin hyung heard it and he just- left. I swear I never said that."

Yoongi nodded, "What are you going to do?"

A few tears fell on Namjoon's cheeks, "I don't know."

~

Jin reached home pretty late and went in to find Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung waiting for him. "Why are you guys awake?" He asked as he went in putting his jacket down.

Jungkook was sitting in between Taehyung's legs, back pressing the other's chest and Jimin was sitting on the other couch. "We were waiting for you. Why are you so late?"

Jin sighed and sat beside Jimin, "I went to meet Namjoon and say thanks to him. He made me realize that I may be missing on Miseok."

Jimin looked at Taehyung and Jungkook and smirked, "So what did you do?"

Jin grunted and supported his head in his palms. He looked up for a second, "I kissed him." He again hid his face in his palms.

"What?" The three of them said together. Their expressions were a mixture of shock, happiness and confusion.

"How? Tell us the entire thing!" Jimin asked with the most exciting voice.

Jin looked at them and told everything in detail. The three boys took some time to digest the information. Jimin sighs, "Did you message him?"

Jin shook his head. "I don't want to. He clearly doesn't like me and thinks I am an asshole.

Jimin sighed, "I think there is a misunderstanding. Maybe the guy was overstating what Namjoon said."

Seokjin rolled his eyes, "You are not helping. It means he told his friend something bad about me."

Taehyun shrugged his shoulders, "Well, you did get on his nerves the first few weeks. Maybe he said those things then. And now he changed his mind."

Seokjin put his head on the headrest and closed his eyes, "I don't know what to do."

Taehyung hummed, "We have a class together tomorrow. Maybe I'll talk to him." Taehyung was playing with Jungkook's hair while the younger one almost dozed off due to the soothing hands.

"No. Don't talk to him about this. I'll figure it out myself." They all nodded.

"So how was your date Jimin?" Jin tried to change the topic as he was feeling too down.

Jimin blushed, turning to a complete tomato. "It was amazing. We had lots of fun." Jimin went in detail and the air in the room lightened up. They all laughed at his shyness and red face.

Jin looked at Taehyung, "How was your hangout with Hoseok?"

Jungkook was now wide awake, "It was amazing. We had lots of fun. We went to the arcade and bit Tae's ass up."

They all laughed except Taehyung. He glared at Jungkook, "Someone needs to be punished." Jungkook shivered under his raspy, deep voice.

"TMI! And don't you dare do it at my house. I'm going to sleep. Tomorrow is going to be a long day." Jin yawned and looked at his phone, contemplating on texting him, but he didn't. He went to his room.

Jimin quickly held Taehyung, "Tae I'm bored and I don't want to drive. Teleport me to my house, please." Jimin did his infamous puppy eyes. Can anyone even reject him? Taehyung held Jimin and Jungkook and first dropped Taehyung to his house and then went to the house that Jin had gifted him. Just to do their "business".