5 [Rewritten]

The alarm clock starts clicking and a lump body is thrown out of the bed. Yes, that's the way Jimin wakes up every day because he doesn't trust his own sleep. That's a perk of being a wizard. You can set your home as you like, filled with magic. But Jimin didn't like to use much magic. He thought it was monotonous. So instead of using magic, he used to live like a human. He would get up at 5 o'clock in the morning, get ready for the job at the cafe. Today was no different. He got up and took a shower, brushing his teeth. He wore a yellow oversized hoodie and blue ripped jeans. He went into the kitchen to make breakfast for Jin. But he remembered that Jin had gone to the wizard guild to meet Tae. So he made himself some potion and went to open the coffee shop.

It was nice weather as winter was setting in. It was not too cold and not at all hot. He went behind the counter and started making the coffee. Customers filled in and there were more people than usual. It made Jimin happy. But he was happier when he saw his favourite customer come in. He gave his best smile making his eyes go cresent. "The usual" he mumbled and Jimin nodded. The blond haired guy went to his usual spot. When Jimin was going to give his order, someone tripped Jimin over and the coffee spilled all over Yoongi. "Oh shit. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me..." Jimin panicked. First because it would be considered a bad service and secondly he fucked up big time in front of his crush.

He took out some paper napkins and started cleaning Yoongi up but he stopped Jimin. Jimin now was really freaked out. He wished Jin was here so he could pause the time and Jimin could run away, hide. Before he could do something, Yoongi got up and went to the guy that tried to make Jimin fall and punched him hard right in the jaw. Though the other guy was taller than Yoongi, he literally flew a few distance and landed on his back. Yoongi went up to him, yanked him by his collar, "Apologize to him. Right now!" The guy apologized and ran with lightning speed. 'That was hot!' Jimin thought gulping audibly.

Jimin was speechless. He didn't know what to say or do or where to go. Is this his cue to go inside? Or was he supposed to apologize to everyone? Yeah, that's right. He should apologize to everyone for the chaos but before he could, people started clapping for Yoongi and Yoongi was standing close to Jimin. Too close for its own good. "Are you okay?" Yoongi asked with his raspy voice.

'Shit that's even hotter!' Jimin just nodded. "Let's get you changed. Your clothes are all dirty. I live above this cafe and I have some oversized clothes that would fit you well, I think. And oh I'm so inconsiderate. Thank you for your help and sorry for what happened..." Jimin was rambling out whatever came to his mind.

Yoongi chuckled, 'Cute' he thought and put his hand on Jimin's mouth muffling his voice. "Let's go to your house." He removed his hand and Jimin smiled shyly leading Yoongi to his house.

He led Yoongi to his room and gave him a black oversized t-shirt and some jeans that he thought should fit Yoongi and showed him the bathroom. Yoongi went to the bathroom, closing the door he started striping. But the thing he didn't know was Jimin could see through the walls. Jimin stared at the sight. As Yoongi pulled his white t-shirt out, Jimin was practically drooling. Yoongi had a perfectly toned body. This explained how the guy was flying because of his punch. The abs were just perfect and the biceps showed as he folded his hand to run his fingers through his hair. It was sexy and Jimin was semi-hard by now. But the main part was still to come. Yoongi started to take his pants off. Jimin quickly closed his eyes debating whether to look or not. He decided not to take the elder's privacy. So he shouted while his eyes still closed, "Yoongi-shi, I'll be waiting in the hall. Come to the hall directly." When he heard an okay from inside he literally ran out to the hall.

He was out of breath. How could a human be so perfect and hot? As the picture of Yoongi changing came back to his mind, he became harder down. He cleared his thoughts before he had a problem to deal with and started to make coffee for Yoongi. He was not worried about the cafe, there was enough staff working and no one questioned if he skipped the shifts because they thought that he was Seokjin's younger brother, and so no one messed with him. A few minutes later Yoongi came out of the hall and saw Jimin in the kitchen. He went to the kitchen to see what Jimin was doing. The t-shirt fitted him perfectly showing every curve of his body. Jimin once again cleared his mind and smiled at Yoongi, "Here's your coffee."

Yoongi smiled back taking the cup, "You know you don't have to do this. It would have been okay."

Jimin smiled wider, "But if I didn't give you the coffee you would probably kill someone."

Yoongi laughed, "Probably."

Jimin looked at him and then looked at his feet. Though Yoongi was beautiful, Jimin was more interested in the carpet of his kitchen. "Thank you for standing up for me. I wasn't expecting it."

Yoongi stopped while drinking his coffee and looked at Jimin who was still looking at the floor. He put the coffee on the counter and walked to Jimin. He cupped Jimin's face making him look in his eyes, "I will always be by your side. No matter what, okay?"

Jimin just wanted to dig a hole in the earth and bury himself in it. He was not used to getting this type of affection and care. Sure, Jin Tae and Jungkook took care of him but other than that he was just not used to it. He simply nodded, unable to find any words to speak like he suddenly lost his vocabulary. Yoongi pulled his hands and completed his remaining coffee.