24 [Rewritten]

The week went by very quickly. Jin got near Namjoon. They had been fooling around the office, kissing in the bathroom, or Jin's office. Jin started trusting Namjoon more and they were inseparable.

The evening really came earlier than they thought. Everyone was ready and in Jin's office. Namjoon wore a white shirt with a grey coat and black dress pants. His hair was styled backwards. Jin wore a white shirt with a black blazer and black dress pants. They looked at each other and smiled. Jin had given them instructions on how to present themselves, especially the wizards and Yoongi. They also invited Hoseok, Taehyung and Jungkook to go with them.

They reached the venue and surprisingly it was a club. The club was lit with lowlights and high pitch music. People were dancing and drinking and making out with others. Mr Im was sitting between the girls laughing and flirting. Jin wanted to barf as soon as he saw him.

Who holds a professional party at a club. This is almost a pub.

"Who holds a professional party at a club. This is almost a pub." Namjoon said, making Jin smirk. They even shared the same thought.

Jin thought but he didn't prude upon it. They went in and were greeted by many popular business people. Jin introduced Taehyung and Jungkook to them and also Namjoon. "Ah! Kim Seokjin. I thought you won't come." One of the businessmen greeted him with a polite handshake.

"I thought the same, Mr Jang. But I had to come." He looked at Namjoon and smirked. Namjoon looked away feeling shy and embarrassed. Jin pointed at Namjoon, "You must be knowing Kim Namjoon. He is training under me."

Mr Jang looked at Namjoon, "nice to meet you Namjoon-shi. I am glad you got out of the devil's shadow."

Namjoon snickered and nodded, "I am glad too."

After an hour or so, Jin looked at Namjoon, "You can go meet the other people that you know. I'll be there at the bar, come to me after you are done, okay?" Namjoon nodded and smiled and parted from him.

Seokjin went to the bar and ordered a few drinks. He knew he was never gonna get drunk from human alcohol. But he enjoyed the sting in the throat. He downed the drinks and ordered more and scanned the club. He saw Jimin and Yoongi kissing and he averted his gaze with a shudder. And then he saw Taehyung and Jungkook with Hoseok, laughing and joking. He was shocked that the couple was not being physical. But he was happy that the boys grew up well. He wondered if they were even together.

It was an hour that Jin parted from Namjoon. As he was about to get another drink, he saw Mr Im mixing something in the drink. He rolled his eyes and pitied the poor guy/girl who was going to get the drink. This reminded him of Namjoon. He started finding Namjoon after his drink. After finding almost everywhere, he couldn't find Namjoon. He panicked and started walking faster. Then something clicked him. Maybe that bastard was preparing the drink for Namjoon. He found Jimin who was still making out with Yoongi. He thanked God that they didn't go to any room. "I'm sorry, I need Jimin."

Yoongi frowned and freed Jimin from his lap. "What happened?"

Jin was really sweating and worried, "I can't find Namjoon and I'm sure Mr Im did something." Yoongi was beyond furious. "Jimin I'm sorry, but you'll have to scan the building for me."

Jimin was confused why Jin apologized for giving him order but he realised soon as he saw what was going on in the rooms. There were people having sex and that was horrifying.

Yoongi was confused, "How will the scanning help?"

Jin looked at him, "He can see through walls." Yoongi nodded.

Jimin stopped at a room, "It's room 23. Second floor." They ran as soon as Jimin told the room. Jin broke the door and was shocked and angry at the same time. His eyes turned blue for a split second but he controlled with a lot of force.

"Namjoon-ah!"