39

"Namjoon!"

As soon as Namjoon entered the house, he was ganged upon by Yoongi, Jimin, taehyung and Jungkook.

"What happened?" Yoongi asked, worried about Namjoon.

"He pulled an ace at the last minute," Seokjin smirked. "He got O Youngsoo to invest in his company."

Taehyung gasped, "O Youngsoo? How?"

Namjoon sighed, "Can we talk over lunch? I am really hungry." He looked at Yoongi, "Would you make me a steak?"

Yoongi nodded, "Why not."

Namjoon smiled brightly, "Then I will go take a bath."

~

"So you are saying that you hacked their system? You hacked Mr O's system?"

"Yes, Hoseok. I hacked their system and then I arranged a meeting with him directly." Namjoon said while eating.

"And he didn't notice?" Jungkook asked with huge doe eyes.

"Oh, he did." Namjoon set the chopsticks down and smiled, "When I went there, he was angry that I arranged a meeting when he was supposed to be on a holiday."

"Wait." Jimin interrupted, "He wasn't mad because you hacked into the system?"

Namjoon shrugged, "I guess not... Then I explained my situation from the starting till the end. Leaving the details that you guys are literal wizards. And he agreed to watch my presentation. He was impressed and said that he will invest, but I will have to show him results in the first four months or he will withdraw it."

"First four months?" Taehyung was shocked, "That is going to be hard."

"I know." Namjoon smiled, "But I don't have any other option. I had to risk this. I will try my best. Let's see what happens."

After lunch, everyone went home. Though Yoongi wanted to stay with Namjoon, Jimin dragged him out of the house, making Namjoon laugh. As soon as everyone was out of the house, Seokjin hugged Namjoon from behind and put his chin on Namjoon's shoulder, "I am so proud of my baby!"

Namjoon smiled brightly and covered Seokjin's hands with his, "I was so nervous when Mr Sin withdrew his investment."

Seokjin turned Namjoon to him and cupped his cheeks, "Why were you worried when you had O Youngsoo investing?"

"Because I wasn't sure if it would make a difference." Namjoon pouted, "I approached him to make my case stronger, but then Mr Sin withdrew and I became scared."

Seokjin chuckled and kissed his head, "I am proud of you. You did great! I knew you always had the potential."

Namjoon smiled and meekly pecked Seokjin's lips. Seokjin gasped, "Someone is getting brave today..." He leaned in and connected their lips in a slow kiss. The kiss turned into something hot when Namjoon bit Seokjin's lip. Seokjin smirked and pushed his tongue in Namjoon's mouth, making him squirm and whine. Namjoon broke the kiss as he was out of breath.

Seokjin stared at Namjoon with blown-out pupils and then rested his forehead on his shoulder, "Fuck! Why are you only 20?" He raised his head and leaned to his ear, "Wait till you turn 21. I am going to make up for every time you tease me."

"I am waiting for that day to come," Namjoon smirked.

"Aish." Seokjin laughed, "Stop. Or I won't be able to control myself."

Namjoon smiled, "Oh, do you want to see my presentation?"

"I don't need your presentation to know that you are capable of this." Seokjin patted his hair.

Namjoon pouted, "But everyone saw it. Even Soohyun hyung. I want you to see it too."

Seokjin shook his head, "You are a baby! Fine. Let's see what you have prepared."

Namjoon, excited, ran to the room and came back with his laptop. He sat on the couch and called Seokjin to him. Seokjin sat beside him and draped his hands around his waist and put his head on Namjoon's shoulder.

The first slide was the name of the company, 'Abyss' Seokjin looked at Namjoon, "You changed the name of the company?"

Namjoon nodded and changed the slide. "So basically, our company stood on three pillars: perfume, Airplane parts and the most important and my strongest suit, IT." He changed the slide again. "As of now, I will be able to start the IT part only because the government included the factories in my frozen assets. I went to some of the clients myself and asked them to give us new or resume work. I showed them my skills and bluffed that if being a college student, I can do this, then imagine what my company would do."

Seokjin chuckled, "You are a smart nut, huh?"

Namjoon giggled and changed the slide again, "As soon as I pay five million won, They will release my assets, I will start the factory for aeroplane parts."

"Why aeroplane parts?" Seokjin raised his head and looked at Namjoon, "Perfume will be sold at a higher rate and frequency. Plus they are a low investment."

Namjoon nodded and changed the slide, "Because they are luxury items, the tax on them would be higher and this line is very competitive. There must have been another brand that would have taken over. And right now, I can't afford that kind of loss. Whereas in aeroplane parts, we already have the permit and licence. I just need the factory back. Appa always ordered the goods in advance so the goods must have been in the warehouse till now."

Seokjin nodded, "What about workers?"

"I talked to some of them. Sixty per cent of the staff agreed to come back. And after a few months, I will give the ad to new recruits."

Seokjin hummed, "Can I ask something from you?"

Namjoon looked at Seokjin, confused, "Huh? Yeah."

"Let me pay the salary of your employees for the first six months." Seokjin smiled. "That would put off some of your burden. You won't have to think about paying them."

Namjoon chewed his inner cheek and then nodded, "Okay. I will send you the information, then."

Seokjin nodded. Namjoon put the laptop on the table in front of them and cuddled on Seokjin's chest, "I am so tired."

Seokjin chuckled and lay down on the couch, Namjoon on top of him. He snapped his finger and a blanket was covering them. "Let's go out for dinner."

Namjoon hummed and just in a few seconds, Seokjin could hear his steady breathing. Seokjin tightened his arms around Namjoon and closed his eyes.