15 [Rewritten]

Jin looked at Taehyung, "Stop him."

Taehyung nodded and his eyes turned hazel brown. He put his hand on Jungkook's back and Jungkook stopped screaming and fell on the ground. He was breathing heavily and shivering. Taehyung went to him immediately and hugged him tightly. Jimin stood there in shock but still moved to Yoongi and hugged him. Yoongi hissed due to the pain.

Jin looked at Jungkook, "What happened Jungkook?"

Jungkook steadied his breath, "He has cast a spell on him so that none of his wounds would ever heal. Not even by a healer."

Jin was now beyond furious. His eyes glowed red but he controlled his anger and went to Yoongi. He scooted at his level, "Yoongi, I will reverse the spell. But it would hurt you for some time. Will you endure it?" Yoongi nodded. "Good can you stand up for me?" Yoongi nodded again and stood again. Jin looked at Jimin, "Turn the house soundproof." Jimin nodded. 

Jin closed his eyes and raised his hand at chest level, there was a green aura around his hand. He opened his eyes, the colour of the eyes was the same as the aura in his hand. He started mumbling spells and raised his other hand. Yoongi flew a bit in the air and he bent by his waist backwards. Yoongi suddenly started screaming as he was being treated. An aura came out of him. It was black in colour. Jin held one hand firmly and sucked the black aura with another hand. He closed his eyes due to the pain of the aura but he didn't show it. He opened the eyes and slowly put Yoongi down. 

Yoongi fell on the ground near Jungkook, breathing heavily. Jimin ran to him and embraced him lightly keeping in his mind the wounds. Jin looked at Jungkook, "You can heal him now." Jungkook nodded and crawled to Yoongi and repeated the process.

Jin stumbled upon his feet and was about to fall when Taehyung caught him. Jin started coughing and soon he was coughing blood. He swiped the remaining blood from his face and stood straight signalling Taehyung that he was fine. Taehyung knew he was not okay. Jin had just sucked black magic in and he needed to throw it out as soon as possible but as carefully as possible. Taehyung ran in a room and came back with a weird looking bottle. He opened the bottle and Jin threw the black energy in the bottle and Taehyung immediately closed it.

"I'll give this to the elders." Taehyung said and Jin nodded. He sat down on the couch stabilizing himself. He looked towards Yoongi, he was almost healed.

After a few minutes, Jungkook stood up and looked at Jin, "He is healed completely. There are no wounds left." He turned to Yoongi who was already standing, "I'm sorry, hyung. I'm sorry." With this, he started to cry burying his head in his hands.

Yoongi went up to Jungkook and hugged him, "It was not your fault at all. In fact, you healed me and helped me with the pain that I was suffering from every day. Don't take responsibility for what your father did. Okay?"

Jungkook nodded in the hug and Yoongi smiled to himself. Jimin joined the hug followed by Taehyung. Jin smiled at the little group, proud of himself and the boys. He cleared his throat and the group hug dissolved.

He looked at Yoongi, "I'm really sorry for what he did to you. Do you want to talk about it? It's okay if you are not comfortable."

Yoongi shook his head, "I don't want to remember it."

Jin nodded, "You clearly have powers. The experiment went successfully."

Yoongi nodded, "I can control the dark space." Jimin's eyes widen. But soon his expressions softened. Yoongi continued, "But I can't control the power. So I don't use it. And honestly, I don't even like to use the powers."

Jin thought for some time, "Can you show me the power?"

Everyone was shocked. Jin was not a person to push anyone but he did this time even when Yoongi said he didn't like to use the powers.

Yoongi shook his head a little, "I won't be able to control it." He whispered.

Jin stood up from the couch, "I'm here if anything goes wrong Yoongi. I need to see what your powers are like." Yoongi was debating but still nodded. He closed his eyes, his lips quivered and his hands were shaking. He opened his eyes which had gone completely black. His hands had a black aura. And he raised an inch from where he was standing. Jin looked interested.

Jimin sensed trouble coming and he looked at Jin, "He is losing control. Stop him."

Jin's eyes turned azure and he looked at Yoongi, Stop. He commanded and Yoongi stopped with a jerk and landed on the floor on his foot. "Okay, I got what your powers are like. And I'm going to propose to you an idea." Yoongi listened carefully to what Jin was saying. "There are two options for you. First, we turn you completely into a wizard so that you can have better control over your powers. And secondly, I'll take away every power you have and you'll live a normal life. Both of these processes are equally painful. Answer wisely."

Yoongi looked debating between the idea. He raised his head, "I'll like to think about it." Jin nodded.

Taehyung was curious about something, "Can I ask you a question?"

Yoongi smiled, "Of course." Taehyung smiled back, "How old are you actually?"

Yoongi looked confused, "What do you mean? I'm 21 years old." Taehyung's mouth turned to 'o'. Yoongi was confused, "Wait, so how old are you guys?" Taehyung laughed, he pointed at Jin, "275" then at Jimin, "250" followed by Jungkook, "237" and lastly he pointed at himself, "250." Yoongi was shocked but not surprised. Jimin suddenly realised something, "How old were you when he took out those experiments?"

Yoongi smiled sadly, "4 years old when he kidnapped me." All gasped. "And I ran away when I was 11. Namjoon's father found me on the road, starving. He took me in and trained me to be Namjoon's bodyguard for a year. And when I turned 12, I was presented as his bodyguard. That was far more comfortable than the lab atmosphere. Though I was surrounded by weapons I felt safer there."

He hitched while saying this and Jimin hugged him tightly. Yoongi hugged him back, "I'm sorry for shouting at you."

Jimin giggled, "I'm sorry for freezing you." Jimin stroked Yoongi's hair, calming him down slowly. Yoongi calmed at every touch of Jimin and hummed in satisfaction. Jimin cleared his throat, "How did no one see your scars? I mean you were surrounded by so many wizards?" He asked remembering that he had seen him change but was too embarrassed to tell him about it.

"I can hide my wounds. So when I'm outside my room I usually hide them. But you caught me off guard today."

Jimin smiled, "I'm glad I did."

Jin cleared his throat, "Okay, you love birds, get a room." Taehyung and Jungkook laughed.

Jimin glared at the pair, "You have no right to laugh, you are always on each other. And we are not love birds Jin. He didn't ask me out yet."

The last part was a whisper but Yoongi heard it. He cupped Jimin's face, "Jimin-ah, can you give me some time. So that I can get my mind off these things. I don't want to date you while my mind is still in turmoil."

Jimin smiled widely and nodded eagerly. Jin sighed and smiled. He got distracted by a message on his phone

Cute secretary ❤️

You have a meeting in half an hour Mr Kim. Do you want me to reschedule it?

Me

Nope

I'm coming in fifteen minutes. Get the reports and files ready.

Cute secretary ❤️

Okay.

Jin smiled to himself, "I'm going back to the office. Yoongi you should call Namjoon. He must be worried about you. And Jimin, get healed by Jungkook and come to the office tomorrow." All nodded and Jin strolled out of the house.