44

The old man smiled, "What happened? Can't go anywhere?" He chuckled and threw the aura at them as they stood there helplessly, unable to do anything.

Yoongi and Namjoon both covered themselves with their arms, anticipating the hit. When nothing happened, they removed the arm. There was a yellow transparent wall in front of him.

"Are you guys alright?"

They looked on their right. Yoongi sighed in relief, "Jimin-ah."

Jimin smiled brightly, "I am glad we reached just in time."

Namjoon blinked twice, "We?"

Jimin nodded and pointed at the sky. Namjoon and Yoongi looked up. Namjoon gasped as he saw there were people flying in the air. All of them were wearing deep red robe-like hoodies that hid their faces.

"You finally came out of your rabbit hole, Shinbyul." The crowd dispersed on both sides to make way for the king. Seokjin slowly came out of the crowd, eyes devoid of iris, hands behind his back and a stoic expression planted on his face. He was wearing a bright blue jacket with golden embroidery over a white satin shirt. Those were his official clothes, Namjoon remembered. He slowly landed on the floor and stood in between Shinbyul and Namjoon.

Shinbyul smirked, "Ah... Here comes the most inefficient king in the entire wizard history. But why are you here? All I want is that boy for the experiment and that boy's money."

Seokjin's face didn't show flicker in his emotions, "I am here to punish you. Wasn't that obvious enough?"

Shinbyul started laughing like a lunatic, "You will punish me?" He continued laughing, "Are you out of your mind? I can wipe out your entire army without even moving a nail. What are you going to do, weakling?"

Seokjin chuckled, "Why don't you try it. On me."

Shinbyul closed his eyes and when he opened it, his iris was red. He chanted some curses and there was a red flame floating on his hand. He looked at Seokjin with a fierce gaze and threw the flame at Seokjin.

Seokjin was caught off guard. The flame hit him hard and he coughed some blood out of his mouth. He was standing in his place, but the energy had hit him hard.

Shinbyul laughed, "You were always a weakling. I remember how your father had begged various healers to make you stronger so that you would be alive. I pity him. He was already a weak king and gave birth to an even weaker king."

Seokjin clenched his teeth, "Stop talking and fight with me."

Shinbyul chuckled. He raised his hand and a blue flame formed on it. "This will surely end you." He threw it towards Seokjin.

Seokjin stood there without doing anything until the flame was too close to him. When the flame was just centimetres away from Seokjin, it stopped. Seokjin smirked and crushed the flame with his bare fist. "I thought you were one of the strongest wizards. What happened to you?"

Shinbyul groaned, "I was being easy on you because you are just a kid after all. But brats like you don't deserve my goodness."

Seokjin nodded, "Right. Why don't you try again?"

Shinbyul changed his position and stood more firmly. He raised both his hands and started chanting something. Seokjin looked up in the crowd of people and gave a curt nod. When he looked at Shinbyul, Shinbyul had already created an aura that was huge. Seokjin cracked the bones of his neck and smirked. He did some signs with his hands that made everyone in the room confused. When Shinbyul threw the energy ball towards him, he sliced the energy ball into two halves with just a white ray that came out of his hands.

As soon as the energy ball was broken, there was a huge earthquake-like shiver in the warehouse. The people that were floating in the air above the warehouse started chanting curses out loud and followed what Seokjin had done before with his hands. Seokjin huffed and locked his gaze with Shinbyul. He joined the chants of the other people as he stepped forward to be near Shinbyul.

"No!" Shinbyul covered his ears and fell to the ground on his knees. "No, stop it!" His pleas fell to deaf ears. When Seokjin was near enough, the other members came to the ground and went near Shinbyul as well. "Please stop!"

Yoongi looked at Jimin, "What are they doing?"

Jimin smiled sadly, "He is too strong to be kept in a normal prison. So they are sealing him to the underworld of our guild. He won't be able to come out of that place. Ever."

Namjoon looked at Seokjin with a worried gaze. He remembered what Seokjin had explained to him about sealing someone. Sealing someone needed a great amount of energy and strength and only the king could seal anyone. Seokjin was straining so much that his neck was showing all the veins and arteries that went through it. His face was becoming pale and his hands were constantly shivering. His eyes, which were devoid of the iris before, were entirely black. There was no white matter in his eyes and they were glowing brightly.

Shinbyul hadn't stopped crying for mercy. But no one from the group stopped their chants. Finally, the group held each other's hands and formed a triangular structure behind Seokjin. The person on the tip looked up, making Namjoon gasp. He was Teahyung in a long red robe. Taehyung's irises were completely purple and glowing. He put his hand on the back of Seokjin. Seokjin closed his eyes to control all the energy he was getting. When he opened his eyes, there were black tears coming out of his eyes.

"Hyung-" Namjoon wanted to go to Seokjin, but Jimin stopped him. Namjoon looked at Jimin with a questioning gaze. Jimin just shook his head. He looked at Seokjin again. Seokjin stopped his chanting and looked at Shinbyul.

"Shinbyul, the prior member of the court of the king, I Seokjin, the emperor of the wizards, seal you to the underworld." He was trembling as the energy was coursing through his body. He finally raised his hands. He interlocked the first two fingers of both his hands and chanted a final curse. When he released the fingers, a white aura came out of his hand and floated to Shinbyul. The aura sat on his forehead, making shinbyul cry out loud. The earth trembled because of his scream. Everything ended after a minute. Shinbyul's body turned into grey dust. One of the men in the group came out and collected the dust into a glass bottle. As soon as Taehyung lifted a hand from Seokjin's back, Seokjin fell to the ground, unconscious.