Chapter 14 - Worth The Wait

There is going to be a huge timeskip because I am too lazy to write about the characters having their daily basic life (except for Nighty)

ANYWAY, there is some huge fluffy moments in there. Mainly Horrorlust and Afterdeath. That's it :D enjoy.

No one's POV

It had been 2 weeks.

Everyone had went back home except for Blue, Ink and Lust. Reaper didn't need to sleep but decided to go with Geno and Error anyway.

Blue and Ink shared a room while Lust had a room for himself.

Most of them had been out during the week days and they all went to the park together the previous weekend.

But this saturday, everyone insisted on going back to the park and, most importantly hoped that Horror would ask Lust out.

During those days, Horror had learned that Lust was nice and gentle, hard to embarrass but also easy to flirt with. He also noticed how he was a bit feminin at times. He didn't mind it however.

Lust had also learned things about the other. He first, he could easily get embarrassed and he tried to refuse compliments sometimes. But not like Geno. Horror was softer. Also, the other seemed to take pride into his strength and didn't mind getting in trouble to achieve his goals. Lust had to admit that he was impressed by him.

But Lust still couldn't get to follow his feelings. He felt scared that Horror would use him. That is because it may have happened in the past. Lust never counted this experience as a relationship because the love was never reciprocated.

At the moment, all of them except Nightmare and Dream were sitting in the park and eating sandwiches while talking to each other. The twins were currently busy catching up to all the time they weren't together.

Horror gently called Lust as the other answered him. "What is it ?"

"I want to show you something." Horror said as Lust nodded, getting on his feet.

"Guys, it's happening." Dust whispered to the others. They all nodded.

"So we should follow them when they can't see us." Ink said, his eyes turning into a star and an orange exclamation mark.

"I'll pass. If you get caught at least I won't be blamed." Geno mumbled.

"Actually I'll stay too." Reaper said, a small smirk on his face. He wanted to go with them but had a better idea in mind. The other whined but went anyway, following Horror and Lust.

Both of them arrived in the forest and saw a lot of colorful flowers. Lust seemed amazed as Horror was glad he was. They both sat next to each other while the others were hidden not too far away, stalking them.

"So uh..." Horror began, a bit shy. He wasn't sure about how to continue this in a "gentle" way. It wasn't his thing at all. Hell, he didn't even know how to ask people out. Farm was the one who made the first step back when they were together.

"You.... like me, right ?" Lust asked as Horror's face turned into a blushing mess. He turned away and scratched his cheek quietly.

Lust remained quiet after that. He didn't try to say anything, he just waited for an answer from Horror.

"L-look..." he stuttered as he tried to calm down a bit. "The others told me about your uh....issue. And I know it's hard but I just...I really, really care about you and I don't really even know how to control that."

Lust looked up to him, his cheeks a faint purple color. Horror didn't look back though. "I appreciated you since day one but the more the time pass and the more I like you. But it pains me that you are afraid about this because of what happened to you and....."