Chapter 8 - Hidden Book

No one's POV

Nightmare hold his face in his hands, breathing a bit quickly. First, the person he liked the most got kidnapped, and now he finds his brother badly injured !

He didn't even know what to think. He just sat down, trying not to have a panic attack from all those events.

Meanwhile, all the others were talking about how to heal him. But unfortunately, none of them knew healing magic.

Blue floated toward Nightmare and sat by his side. "I know you're not okay but..."

Nightmare raised his head toward Blue. It was the first time in his corrupted form that he ever looked scared like this. Tears were threatening from falling out of his eye sockets but he stayed strong.

"No I just...It's a lot to take in..." he answered honestly as he looked away.

Blue put his ghost hand on Nightmare's shoulder in an attempt to comfort him, but it only made the other shiver. "I wish I was alive to help you. I knew healing magic..."

Nightmare stared into nothing as he realized something. "....wait." he took out the diary that he had found much earlier and opened one of the pages.

"in a place where fire helps healing the pain, the secret is hidden where ice is remained" Nightmare mumbled as he stood up.

Blue's eyes turned into stars in a matter of seconds. "Is that a riddle ??? Which means....A PUZZLE ?!?!"

Everyone glanced at Blue as he looked like a child excited to have his Christmas present. Nightmare odder calmly.

Blue looked at the book and thought for a second. "Well, there is fire in the chimney but nothing related to ice.....hm...."

Reaper spoke for the first time in front of everyone as he stopped looking at Geno to stare at Blue. "There's fire in the kitchen, techically."

"And the ice would be in the fridge !" Blue yelled in excitement as he was proud to figure out the riddle.

Nightmare closed the book and put it back into his pocket. "I must go there."

"Woah wait !" Reaper warned him. "It's guarded by someone there."

Geno nodded at the fact. "She tried to poison me because I am a mistake apparently..."

Error's expression turned into anger as he heard the news. "What ??"

"We don't have time for this ! Just....take me there and we'll distract her."

Reaper nodded as he looked at Geno. The other sighed. "I am distraction....Aren't I ?"

"Well you sure did a great job at distracting me~" Reaper teased as he winked at him.

"Oh shut up..." he groaned as he went toward the hallway.

Nightmare waved at everyone. "Only me, Geno and Reaper are going, please take care of Dream..." he spoke quietly before heading to the kitchen with the 2 others.

Killer noticed how cold Dream felt, so he gently put his jacket on him and sat next to him. He quietly looked at him and noticed the multiple scars.

It was sad that such a beautiful face had to be destroyed by a mean entity.

Killer blushed brightly as he realized what he just thought. He looked away in an attempt to forget this, but he couldn't deny how cute Dream was.

Meanwhile, Nightmare, Geno and Reaper continued to walk toward the kitchen.