Chapter 4 - Sprinkle of Light

Update: go back to Chapter 1, I put a picture for the necklace :D

Also I'm proud of the title of this chapter ! Anyway, have a great chapter UwU

????'s POV

I was sitting under the water, thinking. It's been so long since I've even spoken. Ever since I died, I have never said a word. People who knew me would find that weird because I used to be very talkative, even if I was alone.

I hugged my knees and laid my head on them. I closed my eyes as thoughts filled my mind. I wish I could get out of here but this was a trap. A cold, empty, water filled trap.

My eyes widened when I started hearing songs from outside, but I couldn't really identify them because you can't hear under water.

I tried to go as close to the surface as I could, focusing on the noises from outside. I heard some kind of footstep which were getting close.

I then saw someone running toward the pool. I couldn't really see them because you can't see well under water, but I could say they were wearing blue clothes.

They didn't stop though.

They are going to fall in-

Nevermind, they already fell in the pool.

I rushed toward them to help them get to the surface so they could breathe. Now that I was closer, I noticed that it was a male skeleton, just like I used to be.

He was wearing a closed dark blue hoodie with a gray hood, black ripped jeans and black sneakers.

I quickly got him outside so he could breathe. As expected, he took a deep breathe then looked at me with his heterochromatic eyes.

"Thanks uh.....person under water ?" I managed to hear. I quietly chuckled and took their hand so I could communicate with telepathy.

"My name's Blue, and are you feeling alright ? Why were you running ?" I asked as he looked at me with what seemed to be a shocked expression.

"Long story short, we got attacked by a demon and now I'm lost." He simply answered, which made me chuckle a bit.

"Why are you staying under water ? Don't you need to breathe or something ?"

I sighed as I glanced away. "I'm trapped here, and I'm a ghost."

He nodded to himself. But 5 seconds after that, he stepped back with fear. "Ghost ?!"

"Wait, I can't hurt you, plus I'm stuck under water." He sighed.

"Well, why don't you come out ?" My eyes glew a bright blue as i smiled for the first time after so many years.

"Would you allow me ???" I asked excitedly, my happiness coming back to me.

"Sure..?" He didn't understood what was happening.

I shrugged it off and started making a blue bracelet with a silver infinity sign on it.

I attached it on his wrist and, after five second, I finally was able to go outside

I attached it on his wrist and, after five second, I finally was able to go outside. I smiled as tears fell from my eyes, I was so happy to get out of this horrible prison !

I glanced at the stranger who was eyeing the new item on his wrist. "I didn't know it was x-mas already."

"No, silly !" I chuckled as I went close to him. "This allows me to go wherever you are. That way I don't get stuck in this.....pool."

I ended up glaring at the pool with discomfort. He shrugged and went out of the scary embodiment of liquid. I followed him, absent-minded.

"So uh....you're gonna follow me everywhere ?"

I nodded without looking back at him. I was too busy looking around curiously, trying to scan everything I saw.

I felt him stare at me so I glanced back to see that I was right.

"I'm not sure if I want a ghost around me. I mean, it would be pretty cool because you could scare people and all but uh....i can't bring you...home."

I tilted my head, not sure of what to say. "You could just put the bracelet somewhere outside and I would wait there, or you could give it to someone else ? I don't need sleep anymore so I might as well stay outside."

He shook his head before starting to walk in some direction. "I'd rather not bring you near my home, it's not welcoming at all."

"I see.....is it because your family is mean to you ?" I asked.

I knew I asked something wrong when I saw him stop walking. His face showed some sort of guilt and sadness.

"Sorry..." I whispered as he sighed. He went back to walking.

There was a long moment of silence. I didn't really want to talk because I was a bit sorry for the question,  and I guess he wasn't in the mood anymore.

I opened my mouth to speak, but he got to say something first. "I don't have a family."

I looked at him with a sad expression. That was sad.....everyone need at least some family.....

"I have my friends, which I lost in this...stupid mansion. But I never had a family. They abandoned me when I was 10. So I...."

He trailed off. I assume he must have been through so much. I'd rather leave him alone for now.

"Uh...how about we speak about something else ?? Like.....bunnies !"

He stared at me while I was silently hoping that he would accept the offer. I gave him an awkward smile while chuckling a little.

...He grinned.

"Heh. Sure."

I smiled back, happy that he forgave me. But soon, I heard a terrifying scream. Both of us looked at each other.

"We need to help them." I announced worriedly as he nodded. We both quickly exited the room to look out for the person who was in danger.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Blue is freeeEEEEEEE-

Fresh: brah, why did you make Blue act like Lapis Lazuli in the beginning ?

....So you say that I watch too much anime, only to speak about an anime. Ugh, just, go back to Deccy and make babies or whatever.

Fresh: ....that's totes unrad to make me embarassed, broski. Especially when you're the one who dreamed about dating my b-

GET OUT OF MY BOOK, PARASITE !!!