Chapter 7 - Missing

No one's POV

"Nightmare ? What's going on ??" Dust asked worriedly as Blue's eyes widened.

"Wait, Nightmare ?!" Nightmare chuckled at Blue's reaction. "Yep. That's me."

Blue smiled widely as Dust kept on looking at both of them confusedly. "It's been so long since last time ! ... well, that's kind of because I was dead...but it's nice to see you ! What are you doing here ?"

Dust was trying to understand what was going on but failed. "I was looking for you ?? I was so worried that I would never see you all again !"

Dust finally entered the conversation when he remembered something he saw on TV. "Wait, you're one of the guys who was found dead here ??"

Blue nodded. "Yup ! That's me."

Nightmare nodded and then pointed toward where he came from. "As much as I'd like to talk, we need to all get reunited now. I'm currently looking for other people so wait for me there, okay ?"

Both of Nightmare's friend nodded as they went to the entrance while Nightmare went the opposite way.

Meanwhile, Killer was redirecting Horror toward the entrance without asking about the floating skele-ghost above his shoulders. 

"Don't worryyyyy. She's my new friend !" Horror said with a bit of sarcasm.

Lust huffed at his comment. "Darling if you keep misgendering me I'll haunt you for the rest of your life~"

"Isn't that what you're already doing ?" He asked, rising his non-existing eyebrow.

"True !" The other laughed.

----------

In the living room, everyone who was already here was speaking.

Dust and Blue were asking each other stuff about bunnies for an unknown reason.

Horror was listening to Dust and Blue while Lust was floating above them, being a bit bored.

Geno was listening to Error as he explained what happened to him (without the part where he was scared of course) while Ink listened as well. Reaper was behind Geno, watching him with a smile and....was he blushing ?

Nightmare and Killer both came back alone, looking at the now bigger group.

"Where's Cross ?" Dust asked, staring at Killer as he stared back.

"I thought Nightmare found him," Killer answered. "I already searched everywhere..."

Nightmare's smile dropped, letting him with a frown. "No...I searched everywhere too. Why-"

Nightmare's sentence was cut as a loud screech could be heard.

Far away, you could hear a familiar voice crying for help, begging for something to help.

"...Cross ??" Nightmare asked worriedly as he turned toward where he heard the voice.

All of them could understand where the voice came from, but none of them knew how to get there. Not even Nightmare. The screams were coming from somewhere under them, but there wasn't any basement.....was there ?

?????'s POV

Hurts...

Can't....breathe......properly.....