I Insist || Ethan Payne

Requested by: @byghead123

The loud, clumsy sound of knocking on the door alerted Y/N to her boyfriend Ethan's arrival. He'd been out all night at some kind of YouTube celebration for one of his friends - supposedly only a small event, but one with plenty of alcohol.

She took a quick peek through the peep-hole on their door, just to double check that it was him. Sure enough, Ethan was standing there, swaying slightly. With a small sigh, Y/N picked up her pre-prepared glass of water and opened the door.

"Hey, baby!" Instantly, Ethan lurched into the house. His hands found Y/N's waist and he pulled her closer for a kiss.

"Wait, wait, wait," she warned, backing away slightly. Even though he looked dashing in his button up and slacks, she was well aware of his history of alcohol-induced vomiting. "Ethan. Just chill out for a sec and have a drink," she pleaded, holding the fresh glass of water against her boyfriend's lips.

Ethan kept his mouth firmly closed as she tilted it, letting the water sit against his lips. When she took the glass away again, he smiled and raised his blue eyes to hers. "But you're so pretty. I can't focus," he told her.

Y/N rolled her eyes even though she was fighting a smile. "Thank you," she replied. "But you need to drink some water or you're gonna hate me tomorrow." It was something she was well aware of, with plenty of experience. She led him over to the sofa and sat him down.

"If I drink some water can I have a kiss?" Ethan suggested, his hands resting on her arms. His lips were slightly pouted and his eyes were wide.

Y/N laughed under her breath. "If you have a good drink of that water, you can have a kiss."

Ethan tilted his head back straight away. When she brought the glass back to his mouth, he took three solid gulps. Then he sat back forward abruptly and gave her a big grin. "Please?" He asked.

Y/N leaned over and gently pressed her lips to his. "Well done," she complimented him. "Would you like some more?"

"I'd like some more of you," Ethan replied without hesitation. His hands moved to her waist, stroking up and down her sides.

Y/N was fighting to hide her grin. "Water first."

"You promised," Ethan pouted. "I had a drink."

"One more," Y/N said sweetly, offering him the glass.

Ethan clamped his mouth closed tightly and leaned back against the sofa. "What's my reward?" He asked.

Y/N laughed. "However long you drink for, you can have a kiss that long," she proposed.

Ethan considered that for a little while, then smiled. "Okay," he replied. He reached up to support the glass with one hand and tilt it into his mouth. It wasn't a bad effort. When he'd finished, he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand clumsily. "That was 3 seconds," he said quickly.

Y/N smiled and leaned forward to meet his waiting lips. Even drunk, Ethan was such a good kisser. Gentle, responsive, but so passionate at the same time. He had her completely encapsulated within those 3 seconds and, suddenly, Y/N was the one desperate for more.

"Alright," she announced brightly. "I think you've had a substantial amount of water. The next best thing to prevent a hangover is sleep. So, let's go to bed."

Ethan grinned. "Bedtime already?" He teased, but he was standing up hastily. "If you insist."

Y/N grabbed his hand and pulled him with her towards their bedroom. "Oh, I insist."