Midnight Swim (Smut) || Harry Lewis

"Wake up, babe. Y/N."

Y/N opened her eyes slowly, surprised to see that it was still dark. As her eyes adjusted, she was even more surprised to see her boyfriend, Harry, inches away from her face. Automatically, she flinched away.

"What the fuck are you doing?" She asked in an indignant whisper. She checked the clock on her bedside table. "It's two in the morning!"

Harry's teeth lit up white in the darkness. "Let's go for a swim," he said enthusiastically.

Out of everything he could possibly have said, Y/N would have to say that was one of the last things she expected.

"What?" She asked in disbelief.

"A swim. In the pool!" He punctuated his statement with an impatient tug on her sleeve. "Come on."

Y/N pulled the cover over her head. "Fuck off. I am not going for a swim." She told him flatly, rolling over to face away from him.

It was suspiciously silent for a while and Y/N contemplated turning back over, but remained stubborn. Then she felt Harry's hand slide gently under her hair. His fingers found their way to her scalp, raising goosebumps on her head, then his lips brushed against her ear.

"But no one else will be there at this time of night," he whispered, making her stomach flip. "It would be just you and me."

Heart beating furiously, Y/N turned her head to give Harry rueful eyes. "Did you really have to do this to me?" She asked under her breath. Her attempt was futile; she could already feel her body reacting to his. She shook her head slowly. "Alright. Let's go."

They snuck down the corridor and the stairs in dead silence, past each of the boys rooms, and opened the doors as quietly as possible. The pool area was fenced off, surrounded by a spread of neatly mowed grass and shaded by large sails. Although only a short walk from the hotel itself, the rooms were far enough away from the pool for Harry and Y/N to be able to laugh and talk freely. They couldn't help their laughter as they stripped off their clothes and got into the cold water.

"Fuck, man, that is cold as hell!" Harry exclaimed, sliding into the pool in one motion up to his chest.

Y/N followed unwillingly with a gasp of her own. Her hands gripped his arms tightly. "This was your dumb idea, remember." She told him scathingly.

Harry's mouth spread into a smile, though, and he gripped one of her hands to guide it beneath the water. That was enough to remind Y/N why they were here. She twisted around to jump weightlessly into his arms and wrapped her legs around his waist. Her mouth found his, the warmth of the kiss even more apparent in the cool evening air.

Without wasting a moment, Harry slipped his hand down to guide his cock upwards and into Y/N. She slid down his body with a gasp, squeezing his biceps as he stretched her open. "Fuck." She whispered into his ear. Her back arched involuntarily and his big hands settled onto the small of her back.

Every thrust was enhanced with the water pressure as she was pulled down onto him. His mouth was on her neck, his tongue tracing circles while his lips sucked tight on her skin. She was holding herself flush against his body with her legs, the water keeping her afloat, giving her the leverage to control each thrust the way she wanted it.

Harry pulled back from her neck to let out a low moan of pleasure. He spun around to trap her between the wall and himself, his hands gripping the edge of the pool. "Turn around, love." He breathed into her ear. "Wrap your legs around me and hold the edge."

Eyes closed, Y/N let Harry guide her around, whining as he had to slide out. He flipped her over quickly and she followed his instructions, gripping the side of the pool. He placed her legs back around his waist once she was facing away and pushed himself back in, roughly enough to jolt Y/N against the wall. Her eyes rolled back in her head though and she let out a laugh of pleasure.

"I am so in love with you, Harry Lewis." She said quietly, with a smile.

Hands pulling her hips in to meet his thrust, Harry used a grip on her hair to arch her back and meet her ear with his lips. "You are the best thing in my life, Y/N." He replied.

"Finish inside me. Please." Y/N let the words spill out of her mouth, and it was as if she'd open a floodgate. "Please, fuck me as hard as you can. I want every part of you inside me."

With a rough jerk on her hair, Harry began to slam vigorously into Y/N until she was fighting to hold back screams, her fingers sore from their grip on the wall.

"Please, please, please." She was begging, her body limp in his hands. "Yes. Please."

Y/N couldn't remember the last time she'd been so desperate to have him inside her. The combination of the cool air on her wet skin and Harry's hot, strong body everywhere else. As he sped up, his grip became tighter, his hands roaming her body as if to feel every part of her.

Suddenly, he grunted under his breath, his hands grabbing her ass tightly. "I'm gonna cum." He warned her, slamming into her harder.

Y/N's face split in exhilaration, pushing back against him to take him further. "Please. Yes. So am I, don't stop!"

She didn't know how many more thrusts it took. All she knew was that he did as she asked him, and that the boys would almost definitely have heard her screaming through her orgasm from their hotel rooms. Her world exploded around Harry and she couldn't control her reaction.

His hand shot out to cover her mouth but not fast enough, and they both spent their first exhausted minute listening for any sound of movement around them. Once they'd recovered and were sure that no one was watching them, they got dressed as quickly as possible and ran for the hotel room, still soaking wet and laughing.