Personal Trainer || Jack Maynard & Joe Sugg

Requested by: @Suggy-Boi

"Hey! I'm Y/N, you must be Jack?" Y/N had opened the door of her apartment to a very attractive man that she had never seen before. He stuck out his hand for a handshake.

"Nice to meet you."

"You too." She felt a bit flustered as she shook his hand, her other hand brushing her hair behind her ear. Something about such a good-looking man being at her house while her boyfriend was out made her feel so guilty. "Do you wanna come in, then?"

He grinned. "Thanks."

Y/N closed the door behind him and followed him into her lounge room where she had already set up her yoga mat and some of the exercise equipment that she owned. Jack was her new personal trainer that she had hired from her usual gym. He picked up one of the weights she had laid down, his arm flexing with the effort.

"This is pretty heavy, you know. Are you sure you could work with this?" He asked, blue eyes slightly concerned.

She laughed. "It's my boyfriends, actually. I wasn't sure what I normally use because my personal trainer gives me them, so I just grabbed whatever I could find really."

Jack laughed too as he put it down. "Alright. Well, we might stay clear of that one unless we're looking to pull a muscle." He gazed around at the rest. "Everything else, however, seems fine." His eyes met hers. "Good job."

She blushed involuntarily. "Thank you."

He smiled, holding eye contact, then picked up two of the 3kg weights. "Alright. Let's just start off with a few reps of bicep curls. I'll get some music on, two seconds."

The song he played was unfamiliar to her, but easy to get into. Before the end, both Jack and Y/N were both singing along. When it finished, he paused the playlist. "Did you like that?" He asked. She nodded, already panting a little. "You should check the artist out. Conor Maynard. He's up and coming. Or, well, for the second time I guess."

They worked their way through 20 minutes of the half hour session before there was the sound of a key turning in the lock. Y/N felt Jack's eyes glance at her but tried to ignore them, biting her lip. When Joe walked in, he stopped in the doorway to check out the scene. When his gaze landed on Y/N he raised his eyebrows. She met his eyes and watched the tiny jerk of his head towards their bedroom, sensing the burning behind the blue stare, before putting down the medicine ball she was holding and apologising to Jack.

"I'll be five minutes." She told him, and he shrugged generously. Joe's eyes were burning holes into Y/N's back.

She'd barely walked through the door when Joe followed her and shut it sharply behind them. He spun to her instantly, clearly fuming beneath the surface.

"What the fuck is this?" He asked.

Y/N gave him her best sarcastic glare. "I'm sorry you had to see that. I hired him to be my secret fuck buddy, I didn't expect you to be home so soon."

"Don't fucking sass me." Joe almost spat. "When you said you would hire someone in I assumed it was the personal trainer you already had! You know, Amy?"

"I didn't know who it was gonna be! I just contacted the gym so that I wouldn't have to drive there and back every single day like usual!" Y/N whispered indignantly to him, trying to keep the noise down as they were standing with door closed firmly right behind them.

"Don't fuck with me, Y/N. Please." Joe hissed. "Just get Amy. Seriously, it can't be that hard. I can pay for it." He ignored her eye roll and kept talking. "Just tell him we're going out and phone Amy tonight."

Y/N turned in disbelief. "Right now? As in, before the end of the session?" His eyes were stony and she rolled hers again. "Fuck sake, Joe, is that honestly how much trust you have in me? Don't answer that."

She stormed out of the room, pasting a smile on when Jack looked up. Joe was a shadow right behind her, and he dropped his hand down to rest on her waist, possessively.

"I'm sorry, Jack, but Joe's just found out we've been asked to go out for lunch with our work group. I may need to reschedule-" -a squeeze on her waist- "-or just get in touch later. If that's alright."

Jack just looked bewildered, but the realisation set in when he caught sight of Joe's hand. His expression clearly showed how ridiculous he thought it was but he shrugged. "That's cool. It was a pleasure." He stretched a hand out to Y/N and they shook, her sharing an apologetic smile with him. Then the two boys shook hands, and it was obvious in both of their eyes that it was a show of strength, both grips tight. Then Jack gave them one last, slightly forced, smile, and left.

The moment the door shut, Y/N pushed Joe's hand off her waist. "I hope you realise how stupid that all was." She shot at him, but it didn't even affect him.

"I don't care." He replied simply. "I don't feel comfortable with another guy seeing my girl like that, and I'm obviously gonna try and protect you if I can."

Y/N tried to reply sassily, but couldn't come up with anything, so she just stuck her bottom lip out stubbornly. "It was still stupid." She attempted, but Joe could see in her eyes that she'd forgiven him.