Community and Combat

Start from the beginning

"I can heal that one too if you want." "I think I'll keep this one as proof I'm the real me. *sigh* But that just solves my inner problem. I have nowhere to live and no way of supporting myself." "Maybe you do. The owner of the scrapyard here is getting up there in years and needs help. It won't be easy, but it should be stable work." Babaigawara started to smile. "If it's grunt work, I'm your man." With that, we both went to the man of the scrapyard to explain Babaigawara's situation. He was very understanding and willingly gave him the job. He was able to start today, so he jumped right in to get his hands in the work. "Kid, I don't know how to repay ya. You helped an absolute stranger out when you didn't have to." "You don't owe me anything. Just work hard for the man and save a few of the larger pieces that you'd have to break apart to the side." He agreed with me walking away. "What's your name though? You did all this and I didn't even get it." "Izuku Midoriya." "Thanks Midoriya." I put a thumbs up while walking away.

Later that day

The day was relatively normal for the morning classes. During the first half, our classes are like any other high school. But during the afternoon, our heroic classes begin. We all had been sitting in the classroom talking with each other until our teacher arrived. "So any chance I can get your number cutie?" Some blond guy with a lighting bolt was trying to hit on Jiro with it being obvious Momo was jealous. "Keep dreaming pikachu, I'm already in a relationship." Everyone looked at Jiro kinda shocked at her bluntness. "Aww man, who's the lucky guy?" "The lucky 'girl' is sitting over there." Jiro points to Momo with her holding a confident smirk. "Shit! I hit on a lesbian and now I look like an idiot!" 'I think that ship sailed when you openly asked her out with all of us here man.' "Hahahahaha! Get bent!" Kaachan began to laugh at this with Toga sitting comfy on his lap.

"Hello everyone. My name is Sir Nighteye, and I will be your instructor today." Nighteye walked in with everyone paying attention to him. "Wait, who's Nighteye?" A redhead by the name of Kirishima asked this with everyone but a few silently agreeing. "I'm not surprised most of you don't know me. I mainly do underground hero work since my quirk isn't flashy or anything. However, my work has helped many people. So please give me your respect and I shall teach you as best I can." Everyone nodded at this as he continued. "Today we will be doing work on your combat abilities to see what we're working with as of fighting aptitude's." He pulls out a flash card to reveal some words in bold letters. "As such, your lesson will be battle training. And what hero is complete without a costume?" Nighteye presses a button for 20 cases to come out of the wall. "Change into them and meet me down in test ground Beta on the double." He left with all of us grabbing our costumes to leave.

At Ground Beta

We began to walk out to see Sir Nighteye standing there looking at us. "I can see some of you took your quirks into deep consideration choosing what you wished. Nicely done on your part." I looked around to see everyone wearing costumes that were unique to them and told a lot about them. "Midoriya." I turn my head and nearly get a nosebleed seeing Uraraka in a skin tight bodysuit. "That costume looks amazing on you. I wish I made mine a little more like yours. This is a bit embarrassing." Uraraka states this with a blush as I avoided looking at her. "I-it's not that bad when you get used to it." "Dude, you look awesome in a tux." "I must agree. You do look very handsome Izuku." Jiro came over with Momo to punch my arm in a friendly way. "My father always said, Italian leather does show a man of class." I start to feel a bit proud in my statement to puff my chest out a bit. "Pfft! But your like the most emo person I know." "Oh, ha ha miss punk rock outfit. Your one to talk." We started to laugh a bit before quieting down.

"Now that we are all here, let's go over what our class will be." We all focus our attention on Sir Nighteye with him starting. "A villain has made a bomb and is threatening to destroy the city with it. The heroes have tracked the bomb to this building. They need to either deactivate the bomb or subdue the villains before time runs out for the bomb to explode. That is your scenario in this. The heroes and villains will be picked at randomly with this being a two on two match. To capture a villain or hero, you will be given this special tape to wrap around them. This will indicate capture and deem the person unable to continue. This is one of the two ways to win. The second is varied to hero or villain. Heroes will win if they touch the bomb as a symbol of disabling it. Villains will win if the timer runs out. Along with this, you will be graded on how you handle yourself in combat and how you handle your surroundings. Any questions?"