Ready, Set, Fight!

"We end this now!" Oddball yelled. He smiled like you would smile if you saw an old friend. But I could see underneath that fake smile. He was angry, and he was scowling. He was halfway between the ground and us. Buttons was in front of him. They were climbing with record speed.

"Guess so!" Micheal yelled back. I didn't know which face was scarier. They looked like lions who were ready to fight for their meal. I zoned out, looking at the ground. It was concrete, and if we fell there would be nothing to save our fall. I felt a chill go down my back. I zoned back in. I saw a white glove grab the side of the basket. They were  big and tied very tight to Buttons wrists. Then he put the second hand up. Micheal grabbed the machete that had once been in Angelica's leg and stabbed the middle finger of Buttons right hand. Buttons screamed in pain and then Micheal stabbed the other hand. Buttons tried to grab at the basket but only got the tip of his fingers on it. He left bloody trails where his fingers had touched the basket.

"Help Oddball! Help me!" he screamed  as he desperately grabbed the air. Oddballput his hand on Buttons spine trying to help him regain balance. Buttons put to much of his weight on Oddball, and flipped down onto the concrete sidewalk below. I dared a peek at the scene. I saw punk mushy stuff on the ground. His brains. In the puddle of Buttons scarlet blood there were white teeth, and a red bloody nose. His head had opened like a flower. Oddball turned to them, his eyes filled with fire.

"You will die for that!" he screamed. He climbed and put his hand on the basket. Micheal got ready to slice his fingers off. Oddball suddenly unsheathed his knife and deflected the attack. He climbed into the basket.

"Go! I'll cover for you!" Micheal told us. Angelica and him locked lips for at least 5 seconds.

"I love you Micheal," she told him as we grabbed the bars and started.our descent.