My Brother is a Jerk

"Hey, guys!" Michael yelled to his friends.

"Hey, dude!" Ivan says. He ran a hand through his black, greasy hair. He looks down at William. "Why did you bring him with you?" 

"Well if I had the choice he'd already be dead," Michael murmured.

" Hey! Don't say that about your brother!" Angelica yelled. Angelica had blonde curly long hair. "He's not that bad," Angelica said.

"Right. Sorry. William and I get along just fine. Right, William?" He said. He always said something about how we get along every time he's near Angelica."Right, William?" He says again as he gives me the stare of death. I nod yes to his question. He comes up to me and smiles as he whispered in my ear, "If you make me look bad in front of Angelica, I will  kill you," he pulls away from my ear and says  "good talk, yeah that was a good talk," 

  "Hey, guys wheres Johan?" Asks Ivan.

"Right here!" Johan yells as she comes up to us. She touched her red short hair as she came up to Ivan and they kissed. I look back in disgust. How could Ivan ever get a girlfriend he was  really mean.

"Are we ready!" Yells Michael. We all nod. "Then let's go! we only got a few more minutes before the fence turns electrical!" He yells. I take a big gulp as I run and start climbing the fence. After a few seconds, we were all over the fence and into the park.