Happy Days

~Third Person POV~

     "So you and Skylor are dating?"

      "Yep."

      "You're serious?"

      "Yes. Why wouldn't I be?"

      "Because it's you!"

      "That's fair. But I'm serious about this!"

      "So if I went and asked her, right now, she would say that you two were dating?"

     "Yes, why is that so hard to believe?"

     "Because it's you, Dark! You're more perverted than I am! Besides, I wanted to date her..."

     "Too bad, so sad!" Dark laughed before walking away. Ben crossed his arms and sighed before letting them drop to his sides. Of course, he had wanted to go out with Skylor, most of the guys at the house wanted to go out with her. She was one of the few girls in the house and one of fewer that didn't hate the guys with a burning passion. Well, not all of them at least.

     Though Ben couldn't really complain, as he was happy seeing one of his best friends finally find someone to be with. Of course, their profession made it hard to find someone to date, but there were a few people here and there they could find.

~Skylor's POV~

     "Remind me why I agreed to go out with you," I sighed, as Dark walked into my room. Dark just smiled before plopping himself down on the bed beside me.

     "Because you love my stupid jokes," he laughed. I rolled my eyes and handed him a controller so he could join the game. I was playing Halo ODST and already knew that he would want to play with me. He's predictable. "You know me so well!"

     "I would hope I know you well," I retorted, "We have been friends for like a year and a half now."

     "Skylor, half the people in the house barely know what your favorite color is."

     "And that's on them for not taking the time to try and make a new friend, like you and Toby."

     "That's because we know how cool you are, unlike Jeff."

     "Jeff is dumb- when is he not dumb? Or angry? Or both?"

     Dark laughed, "That is a very good question, and the answer is he's always angry and dumb." I chuckled slightly as we continued to play through the missions. Though after a while, the two of us got hungry so we made our way down to the kitchen. Though when I walked in I saw BP and Jason talking, making me smirk.

     Oh yeah, I'm definitely going to make BP get a boyfriend. Of course, I've talked to nearly all the guys in the mansion, and found out that Masky, Hoodie, and Jason were bi, and two of them already liked someone else. So that narrowed my list down to Jason.

     After grabbing something to eat, I walked past the two muttering a 'just fucking kiss already,' which made Jason go red like a tomato. HAHAHA! Jason likes BP! Yes! I will make this happen or die trying. It didn't take long after that for BP to walk into my room and question why I said that.

     "I told you once before, but I guess you forgot. I told you that I was going to find you a guy and now I have, Jason. Just shut up and be happy he likes you," I smiled.

     "I hate you sometimes, I hope you know that," he sighed, running a hand through his hair.

    "Hey, at least you found someone, and I didn't have to push it. I think Jason really does like you without any input from me."

     "Wait what-"

      "Yep, I've talked to him like twice. So uh, good luck. If you need a wingman, I'm here for you. Uh.. don't have too loud of-"

       "Shut up!" he yelled, before walking out of my room and slamming the door shut. I started laughing as Dark walked into the room and gave me a look.

       "What was all that about?"

       "Me trying to push BP to talk to Jason and date him."

        "Ah," he chuckled, "aren't you the little matchmaker."

      "Hey, I don't matchmake everyone, I only matchmake my friends. But if I were the house matchmaker, then I'm glad I don't have to find EJ someone. I don't know how I would've convinced someone to start dating him..."

       "Yeah... but hey, he has Heather and they actually make a decent couple."

      "Decent?" I laughed, "Have you already forgotten what happened during Christmas? They built a snow fort and made out. Then you ruined it and got your ass kicked."

        "Don't remind me," he sighed face planting the bed, which made me laugh. "I still have a pain in my shoulder and he won't do anything about it. He just told me to suck it up." I started laughing and shook my head. Yeah, that seemed about right.