House Members

~Heather's POV~

     It's been a couple of day's now since Skylor and I have been 'introduced' to the house of mayhem that is Slenderman's mansion. And let me just say this: the place is huge and there were many people that lived here. Most of everyone had their own room, which is why the house is pretty big in itself, but that doesn't even scratch the surface. Apparently most of the pasta's are gamers or watch movies or read or something and there's pretty much a room for all of that.

     And don't even get me started on some of the people. There's at least twenty people and it has already proven to be very chaotic. There's Masky, Hoodie, Toby, and Kate; Slender's proxies and there's also Sally and Puppeteer who are poltergeists. Not to mention there's Herobrine, Dark Link, Ben, and Lost Silver who are video game characters and then there's Jeff, Liu, Jane, LJ, BP, EJ, Jason, Sadie, Ann, Clockwork, and Judge Angels. Not to mention Jeff has a crazed smiling dog and apparently EJ has a pet? I don't know, everyone treat's it as his pet and it's this like... creature? I don't know, he calls it 'Seed Eater.' I think it's safe to say I've had a couple of panic attack's being here.

      "Are you okay Heather?" EJ asked. While I've been here, I learned quickly that calling him Jack is bad because LJ is Laughing Jack and if I don't use their nicknames they get confused. I sighed at his questioned and continued to lay on his bed.

      "This house is... crazy, to say the least," I said, finally looking over at him.

     "You've been here what?" EJ questioned, "Three days? You get used to it in about a week or two. I did." I sat up and turned to face him before resting my chin on my hand and my elbow on my leg.

     "Yeah, but you fit in here," I said, "not like that's a bad thing or anything. But like... I haven't killed anyone, I don't have a knife collection or a hobby of using blood as paint. Like, as far as they're concerned, I'm just a normal girl that doesn't belong here."

      "And they'll deal with it," EJ shrugged, "Besides, Masky, Hoodie, Toby, and Kate are just normal people too. They were gifted with powers from Slender because they work for him. I'm sure you'll fit in soon."

      "So uplifting," I said, shaking my head. I'm sure if EJ still had eyes he'd be rolling them at me. "I'm just glad I have you."

     "And why's that?" he questioned, sitting down beside me on the bed and taking his mask off. I smiled as I noticed he only does that when he knows that no one is going to bother the two of us. I honestly expected him to keep it on around me, but I guess he just assumed I wouldn't judge him, which I don't.

     "Because it mean's I can rub it into people's faces that I have a cannibalistic murderer on my side that will kill anyone that even lays a finger on me," I smiled and leaned up to kiss his cheek. "By the way, how come your so comfortable around me and not the other's?"

     "I... can't really explain it," he shrugged, "I guess I was just so used to being around you that I still get a feeling of security around you?"

     "Yeah, that seems about right," I chuckled, "We did pretty much spend... God, five and a half years together, and three of those we were dating. So it makes sense."

     "I just wish I could remember it," he sighed, looking down.

     "And if Slendy ever allows me to leave, I can take you to a bunch of spots we liked and show you about a million pictures I took of us," I smiled, "Not to mention, I can tell you anything you want to know now."

     "I'll take you up on that offer sometime," he smiled. I smiled back and got off the bed and stretched before walking over to the door. "Gonna go get something to eat?"

     "Yeah, I haven't had much to eat today." I waited for him to put his mask back on before leaving his room and making my way down to the kitchen. When I entered, I saw Masky and Hoodie looking around for something in the fridge before sighing. "What are you two looking for?" I questioned, walking over.

     "Oh, hey Heather," Hoodie said, "I guess we ran out of cheesecake, Masky.."

     "Yeah and now we'll have to wait until we can go to the store to get more," Masky sighed.

    "I can make you some cheesecake," I smiled, "I mean, if I have all the ingredients. It's not too hard to make it. Actually, I used to make it all the time for EJ." I chuckled and rubbed the back of my neck thinking about some of the things we used to do.

     "Really?" Hoodie asked, a little excitedly, "You could make us some cheesecake?"

     "And EJ really ate food?" Masky questioned.

     "Yeah, he was human, Masky. And it's no problem Hoodie." Once I got what flavors they wanted, I started to make their cheesecake's as I made myself something to eat. Though, they couldn't really eat the cheesecake for a couple of hours at the least, overnight if they really want it to be good.

Once I finished with their cheesecakes and finished eating, I decided to go find them and tell them that they could eat it later. As I walked around, I couldn't find the two anywhere until I walked into the game room. When I walked in, I saw Masky and Hoody playing a game of pool with Liu and LJ. As soon as I walked into the room, I was dragged by Jeff and Ben over to the sofa and was handed a game controlled.

"You know how to play Halo right? Help us," Ben started, "We're stuck on this damn level!"

"What level?" I questioned, tilting my head.

"Floodgate," Jeff sighed, "we have four more levels after it and it's annoying to beat!"

"What could make this level so hard, that you couldn't beat it?" Almost instantly they replied with 'LASO,' making me sigh and face palm. "Fine, I'll help. You're lucky I've beaten LASO before."