The Slender Family

~EJ's POV~

"They're my daughters!" Offender exclaimed, much too excitedly. The room went quiet as everyone processed what he had just said. After a second, he lunged at Skylor and gave her a hug. She then attempted to try and shove him off, but it didn't really seem to work.

     "I'm sorry, but what?!" Jeff exclaimed, "how can they be related to you?!"

     "Jeff," Heather started, "it's Offender. Ya'know, the perverted one who goes after literally. Every. Person. Out of the five he's the only one I would expect to have kids. Well, I can see Splendor having a family too if he ever found the one- but it's Offender! I'm surprised there aren't more half-Slendy hybrid's out there."

      "Well, that's because I usually kill them or make sure they never see the light of day again," Offender stated, "Though there were those two ladies who I really loved and let go so they could be with their families again since that's what they really wanted... never did call me back after a while..." he sighed and stared down at the ground with a frown.

     "Uh..." Skylor started, "my mom died in childbirth and I grew up in an adopted family... probably why she never called you man." As she explained, Offender let go of her with a somewhat shocked face before setting her down.

       "And my mom died shortly after giving birth to me..." Heather replied, drawing Offender's attention.

      "Well... shit..." he said more upset now, looking towards the ground. If he had eyes, he would probably be crying right about now.

       "Anyways," Skylor said, quickly changing the subject, "if were your kids, then does that mean we like, have the ability to grown tentacles and do shit like you? 'Cuz that's be badass."

"As long as I have a longer life span I'm fine," Heather smiled, "it means I get to spend more time with EJ!" She then jumped into my side and wrapped her arms around me, making me nearly fall over. I just gave a small sigh and smiled before patting her on the head.

"That would be nice," I replied. This made Jeff pretend to puke which, in turn, made Skylor slap the back of his head.

     "Bitch you're just jealous of my sister having a fiancé 'cuz you're ugly and can't have someone to love," she said, crossing her arms before turning to me and Heather. "By the way, when are you two going to get married and now that we know Fendy over here is our dad, is he gonna walk you down the aisle?" Heather and I shared a look.

     "If you haven't noticed, I've been focusing on getting used to the house and it's residents," Heather explained. "Besides, it's not like we need a wedding, anyw-"

      "You're getting a wedding," Splendor interrupted, "just tell me when you want it and I'll make it happen! It's gonna be so cute!!"

      "Are tou two really okay with Offender being your dad?" Liu questioned. Heather and Skylor looked at each other before shrugging.

      "Hey, this means Slendy is our uncle and I know for a fact if one of you fucks with us Slendy will personally kill you," Skylor snickered, "well, now that I think about it, all of them probably would. We're the only two girls in the family. But now they also gotta except EJ into the family."

    "We're fine with EJ in the family," Slendy said, "mainly since we know he won't try to hurt her." I smiled under my mask and pat Heather on the head once more before everyone dispersed.

~Skylor's POV~

    "So, what kind of guys are you into?" I questioned, sitting across from BP. I had my legs crossed and a coffee in my hands, while he had his head in his hands and groaning. "Obliviously, murder is on the checklist. Now, do you like tall or short guys, and skinny or buff? What about Liu? Or Herobrine? There's also Jason and Silver and Ben and Dark and we can already just exclude Jeff."

      "What about you?" BP questioned, turning this onto me. "I've seen how you look at Dark." I felt my cheeks flare up and glared over at him. I couldn't see his face but I knew that he was smiling at me.

"Fine. I like Dark. Now back to you," I said, setting my drink down and crossing my arms. I heard a small chuckle escape from him, making me narrow my eyes as I looked over to him. "What?" He motioned behind me and I saw dark staring at me, wide-eyed and an open mouth. I smiled and got up before walking over to him and patting his cheek. "Close your mouth before you catch a fly, Dark." He seemed to snap out of his trance before smiling and putting an arm around my shoulders. I just sighed and rolled my eyes. I glared over at BP.

"Thanks BP, I owe you!" Dark called before dragging me along.

"You asked BP to ask if I liked you?!" Dark nodded and smiled at me as we walked into the gaming room. This gives me an idea then. "Dark, how would you like to help me find a guy for BP? It's about time he found someone and has compliment's thrown his way from someone other than me."

Dark shrugged before smiling, "When do we start?"

"Skylor! Heather!" Masky yelled, "Slendy wants to see you." I sighed before looking over at dark.

"Later, and don't tell BP about this. He already hates the fact I'm trying so hard," I smiled before kissing Dark's cheek making him blush. He nodded as continued to stare at me while I left.