Messing Around

~Skylor's POV~

I smiled as Jeff walked into the door. It's been a week since Heather and I have gotten back to the house and we've been waiting for Jeff to get back before showing anyone our powers. Mainly since we want to fuck with Jeff, and everyone understood. Because it was Jeff and everyone liked seeing him being messed with, even if it did cause lot's of arguing.

Once Jeff sat down on the sofa with Ben and Dark to start playing some games, which was prime time for Heather and I to combine our powers and start fucking with him. And Ben and Dark, really. I nodded towards Heather who was across the room and 'playing' pool with Liu, LJ, and Herobrine. Once getting their attention focused onto the three onto the sofa, a few others in the room- mainly Masky, Hoodie, EJ, BP, and Jane- Heather and I started our plan.

I made the TV static, which made Jeff groan as he thought it was a prank by one of the two beside him. After a small argument, the three went back to playing, only for Jeff to abruptly stand up and drop the controller, thanks to Heather.

"What the fuck, Jeff?" Ben started. Of course, he knew that we were going to fuck with Jeff, but he didn't know that he was also part of the plan. Of course, Heather then made Ben and Dark stand up as well and drop their controllers. She then made them waddle their way behind the sofa, where the three started to perform random things such as: juggling the three nearest objects, cartwheeling, the cupid shuffle, walking on their hands, and to finish it off Ben and dark formed the bottom of a pyramid while Jeff climbed onto their backs.

"WHAT IS GOING ON?!" Dark yelled, making everyone in room burst out laughing, and had caused other's to come watch the fun.

"Well, it seems we know what Heather and Skylor were taught," Jane laughed, walking out the room.

"It's not everything, but yeah, we have powers," I started before turning to Jeff. "Suck it bitch!"

"When and where?" Dark questioned, making me roll my eyes and slap the back of his head.

"Never and in your dreams," I replied, making him frown. "Anyways, BP and I are gonna head out for a little bit. I have some unfinished business to attend too and he's gonna help me." Without giving him a chance to ask why, I had already grabbed his hand and was leading him out the door.

Time to get some revenge on some horrible parents. Muahaha. Well, I guess they weren't all that bad, but I mean hey, might as well? Slendy did say that I would need to kill someone eventually and told me to start with someone simple enough to kill. Though I didn't want to kill them, I decided to not kill a family with kids. I don't think I could kill a kid. But I'm an only child, so I won't have a problem. Hopefully. Also why I brought along BP.

As I entered the house, with a spare key that my mom had kept under the mat, we made our way inside. It wasn't a large house and so it was easy for the two of us to make our way to my mother's room where she slept. BP nodded to me before handing him his paint brushed, carved and sharpened into a knife. I got this. I totally got this.

~Heather's POV~

"And that reminds me," I started, drawing a few people's attention. "EJ I promised you something. C'mon." Without waiting for an answer, I had grabbed his hand and lead him up to our room before grabbing our bags and making our way out the front door.

"Where are you taking me?" EJ questioned, as we made our way outside the mansion and walking in no direction in particular. I turned back to him and smiled, knowing that he would- at least hopefully- like the things I was about to show him.

"I told you that if and when Slendy allowed me to leave I would take you to some of our favorite places and that I would show you a million photos of the two of us," I chuckled. I couldn't tell what he was thinking, but I'm assuming taken aback by how quiet he was being.

"I can't believe that you actually remembered that you were going to do this," EJ chuckled before grabbing my hand. I shrugged in response. "So where too first?"

"Well, since it's the middle of the night, we can head to my parent's house and grab some photos and stuff then I'll show you around to some of our favorite spots. Who knows, it might jog a memory or two."

"Maybe," EJ replied, tightening his grip on my hand ever-so-slightly. I sighed in content and started to swing our hands back and fourth as we made our way through the forest. It didn't take long for us to reach a small town, the two of us appearing behind the house I grew up in. The lights were dark and I smiled, seeing the car wasn't here either. Perfect, they were on a vacation or a business trip.

I walked around the front with EJ and took the key out of it's hiding place before unlocking the door and making our way upstairs to my room. When I opened the door, I half expected the room to be neatly packed away into boxes since it's been about half a year since I disappeared. But instead, I was met with a room that had been largely untouched and seemed to be kept neat. There wasn't any sign of dust or grim anywhere in the room.

I walked over to where my desk was and opened one of the drawers, pulling out a photo album, a few digital cameras, and some things EJ had made me before setting them down on the bed. He carefully picked up the photo album and started looking through it as I packed away some books into the bag I had.

After letting him look through everything for a little bit, I noticed that it was getting pretty early so we took our leave. After that, I brought him to a few places we used to enjoy, hoping to get a memory or two out of him, but with no such luck. Maybe he would never get his memories back, maybe he would. Who knows?

"Sorry," EJ mumbled after the third spot we went too.

"For what?" I asked, stopping and looking up at him.

"For not being able to remember anything..."

"And?" I scoffed, "You remembered the necklace, you haven't murdered me yet, hell you're still willing to date me and vice versa. You have nothing to be sorry about. Besides, they were just memories, we can always make new ones together." I heard a small sigh escape him as saw him visibly relax before pulling me into a hug and moving his mask so we could kiss.