Family Powers

~Third Person POV~

"You wanted to see us, Slendy?" Skylor asked, crossing her arms as she walked over to where Slenderman and his family stood. She and Heather stood side by side as they watched the five tall creatures turn to face them. Of course,they already had a good idea of what this was about. Seeing as how they were Offenderman's daughters.

"Are we going to see if we have power's like ya'll do?" Heather questioned, "Because I want to know if we do. How cool would it be if we had powers?"

"I know right!" Skylor said. Skylor smiled evilly as she put her hands together. "I wonder if I can induce Slender Sickness. If so, I'm testing it on Ben."

"No one is testing anything on anyone in the house," Slendy stated with a sigh, "and neither of you may have any power's since you're both half human. We know nothing about a half-human, half-demon hybrid."

"Demon?" Heather started, "You don't look like demons..."

"There really isn't a good term to describe us, so we're just gonna go with demons for now," Slander shrugged. Heather and Skylor shared a look before shrugging as well and walking closer to their family. Of course, Splendor explained to them that it would take a long while before the two were able to fully control their powers, and could take an even longer time before they were able to use their powers.

"Do you understand," Slender started, "that you may just be normal humans with shared abilities that are common for everyone in the house? There is no guarantee that you will be... 'special' like the rest of us."

"If we end up with increased strength, agility, and a healing factor like Wolverine, then that right there is a win. But if we find out we can teleport and sprout tentacle-like appendages, then that is an even bigger win," Skylor smiled, "Besides, either way you get stuck with us in your already dysfunctional family."

"Exactly," Heather chuckled. "Now, where do we start?"

~Four Months Later~

~Liu's POV~

"Don't you think it's been a little odd that Heather and Skylor haven't been around for a couple of months now?" I asked to no one in particular. Most of the house member's were out, leaving Masky, Hoodie, Kate, Toby, Silver, Jane, Sally, and myself.

"Well, S- Slendy and h- his family a- are t- tr- trying to see if th- they have s- sh- shared powers," Toby replied with a shrug. That was true, but I thought that after nearly four and a half months they would be back by now. EJ and Dark haven't been necessarily upset, but their demeanor has changed ever so slightly.

EJ seems to be more reclusive, which everyone thought was pretty impossible; and Dark hasn't been cracking as many jokes. Dark also seemed to be playing games alone in his room more since the two have left. Even BP has seemed more upset and painting more in his room. Which is why he's been going out more. But I guess they were the closest to the two of them, so it makes sense.

Though, everyone has seemed to be a little bit upset by their disappearance. Heather was getting to be friends with Masky, Hoodie, Toby, Herobrine, LJ and myself while Skylor was becoming fast friends with Masky, Hoodie, Dark, Ben, Sally, and Puppeteer. Of course, Jeff seemed to be the happiest that they were gone, as they always picked on him. Which helped them make friends with everyone else.

"I'm sure they'll be back sooner or later," Hoodie replied, "EJ, BP, and Dark would try and kill Slender if they don't soon."

"And speak of the devil now," Kate said, drawing our attention to the front door as Heather and Skylor walked in followed close by Splendor and Offender.

"Yo, whatup my dudes?" Skylor questioned. Heather just rolled her eyes at her sister but smiled and gave us a wave before making a b-line towards the fridge.

"Where have you two been?" Jane questioned.

"Oh, you know," Skylor shrugged, "out." Jane, Silver and I gave her a look and she put her hands up in mock surrender. "Okay, okay. The family took us out to a few places to try and uh.. 'provoke' us into us getting our powers or whatever. It worked though." Skylor gave an evil grin before rubbing her hands together. "I'm going to test them on Jeff. Where is he?"

"He's out on a murder for Slender at the moment," Masky spoke up, "I'm sure he'll be back soon though. He doesn't like sleeping in the woods, especially these woods." We all knew that he meant Jeff was scared to sleep in the woods due to the Rake roaming around. None of us really understood why Slender kept the thing around, but he was the boss and what he said goes. No matter how much we don't like it.

"I'm assuming a lot of people are out, considering how quiet the house is?" Heather asked, turning around with steak and seasoning in her hands.

"Yeah, they should be back by the end of the week," Kate said. Heather nodded before turning back to the steaks. "So... do you have powers...?"

"Hell yeah we do!" Skylor said, "you'll just have to wait a bit before we show you because we wanna fuck with Jeff."

"Of course you do," Jane chuckled.

"That, and I'm starving and I want steak. Heather how much longer?" Skylor whined, walking over to her. Heather just shrugged.

"Thirty minutes for the seasoning, then like, another fifteen to cook, or longer, depending on how you want it done," Heather smiled. "Sucks you decided to skip lunch." Skylor just sighed in defeat before getting something to drink and making her way out to the living room.