Holidays

~Skylor's POV~

I groaned as I laid on one of the sofas in the living room. There wasn't much to do, as everything had really wound down after the whole 'Offenderman has daughter's' situation. Of course, there was always a headache around. Jeff. But I guess during the holidays the house goes into a truce mode and there is no arguing or fighting. Well, a minimal amount of that at least. And the holiday season is literally just the day before, day of, and day after of Thanksgiving; Halloween, then Christmas eve until New Year's day. And it was already December 30th. So close until the house was back to normal.

I sighed and got up before making my way towards the kitchen, only to stop in my tracks at the door. It was only ten in the morning, but there by the oven, stood BP, singing Christmas songs softly to himself. Holy shit. Never in my life would I imagine hearing him sing! Of course, I've been friends with him and we would goof off and sing at the top of our lungs from time to time, but never more than to just goof off. He was legitimately singing. Like, barely above a whisper, but signing.

Instinctively, I threw my arm out to stop whoever was about to just walk into the kitchen and turned to see a confused Heather. I held up a hand to my mouth for her to be quiet before motioning towards a singing BP. She looked confused but realized after a moment that I didn't want to disturb BP while he sung.

Before long, there was at least half a dozen of us standing by the door and listening him sing another song while in the door way. We could smell the bacon, pancakes, and eggs as he made them. After he finished Walking in a Winder Wonderland, he moved onto Little Drummer Boy.

I looked to Heather, about to whisper something when I noticed she was about to sneeze. I quickly covered my hand over her mouth, only for myself to start to sneeze; which caused Heather to throw her hand over my mouth. After a moment, we nodded to each other and removed our hands, but only a second after, the two of us sneezed and we were pulled away from the door way. Heather was pulled by EJ and when I looked behind me, I saw that Dark had pulled me away.

"I know that was you Skylor," BP sighed.

"Damn, my cover's been blown," I muttered, walking into the kitchen. "Can I have some food?"

BP sighed once again before shaking his head. "I knew you were gonna ask me that." He turned back to the oven before scraping the last of the eggs onto a plate and handing it to me.

"You love me."

"Sometimes, I really wonder why I do."

~Heather's POV~

"God, you're such a buzzkill EJ."

"How?" he questioned back, arms crossed.

"Because," I started, throwing a snowball at him and hitting him in the side of the head. "You won't build a snow fort with me."

"Well, I don't like the cold," he replied, throwing what I could only assume was a glare my way.

"EJ, I am literally a walking space heater." I walked over to him before pulling a glove off and putting my hand on his neck. I could see him somewhat melt into my hand, as I was correct. I was what Skylor called a walking space heater, as I literally made enough body heat to warm two people. Even in the middle of winter.

"Whatever," he sighed, bending down and making a snowball before rolling it. I smiled and followed suit, before we made a semi-large circle out of medium-ish sized snowballs. It was snowing, so the snow had already come back up to our ankles where we collected the snow. We then packed snow between the snowballs and made a roof and a small entry way to hopefully keep a majority of the snow out.

"Haha!" I yelled, crawling into the fort, "we've done it!"

"God, you're such a child," EJ laughed, sitting beside me in the small fort we had made. I just smiled triumphantly as I used a flashlight to light up the small room and snuggled into EJ's chest. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him, making this feel like a moment out of a movie.

After a few moments of sitting like that, I heard something I don't think I ever heard him do before. He was purring. Like, purring. As in cat purring. As if realizing this himself, he quickly pulled away and cleared his throat.

"That, was so cute, holy shit," I started. "If I knew you could purr, I would've started scratching your head-"

"Shut up!" he said, turning away and crossing his arms.

"No, EJ!" I started, trying to turn him back around, "I'm sorry." After a minute or so of trying to get him to turn around or at the least, face me; he finally turned back around with a soft sigh.

"I hate you sometimes," he mumbled, taking his mask off and pulling me towards him before kissing me. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck. Nothing could ruin this moment.

The next thing we know, there's a crashing sound and our snow fort crashing down on us. EJ quickly moved to put his mask back on as I turned around to see Jeff, Ben, and Skylor standing a little ways away. I then turned to my right and saw part of Dark laying underneath a large pile of snow.

"I hope you know," I started, "That EJ is going to literally kill you four now. I am not stopping him. You might want to run for your lives now." I saw the fear that entered their faces as Jeff, Ben, and Skylor started to run for their lives back into the house or out into the forest as Dark attempted to bury himself into the snow. However, that didn't stop EJ from tackling him and making him screech like a little girl.

Oh yeah, he's so fucked.