Welp....(SS part6)

I wrote this chapter, deleted and wrote it again, and I still feel like it is missing things. So after my 5th time trying, I decided to post the chapter before my brain did a "Select all" then "Delete" of all my prepared ideas.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

*Last  Chapter.....*

A gun shot rang out clear, and loud as a bell. A really loud bell.

/////////// A few minutes earlier/////////////

//////////// Medic's point of view ///////////

I stormed down the hallways, hunting. I checked every room and corner. Where is that fucking bastard? When I find him— not even respawn will be able to fix what I do! In my haste I ended up turning a corner and bumping into my counter.

"Where are you going?" he asked. His tone gave away nothing.

I don't have patience for this. "Move out of my way."

"Is the girl okay?"

"She's fine."

"Then why are you angry?"

"The engineer, he did it."

I searched his face for a reaction, but he still gave nothing away. He turns around, "Follow me."

*End Flashback*

////////////// That explains the gunshot, doesn't it //////////////

.

.

.

No. It doesn't.

/////////////// Here's what actually happened. For drama purposes./////////////////

Author's POV: Warning this ish is one of the more violent parts....

The two doctors made their way to blue engineer's workshop. Medic was storming his way down the hallways, while Blue Medic was keeping pace with him. When they got there they found the workshop locked.

"Bastard! Let me in!" Medic shouted at the door. Though no sane person would let him in if he sounded like that.

"Fuck off!" Blue engineer yelled back.

Well ... crap. Now Medic was definitely going to kill him at least fifteen more times over than he was before.

Medic punched the door, rattling the hinges and leaving a shallow dent in the door.

"You waste too much time. Think rationally," The still calm blue Medic says to his counterpart. "Stand back." He then shoots the lock and kicks in the door.

"What the hell?! Have you lost your-" Blue Engineer's exclamation was cut off by Medic's hands giving his neck a hug.

Oh, wait. He's choking him. Fun fact about Medic: When he's pissed he is really strong, terrifyingly strong, hell hath no fury that can match Medic's scorn. Medic did not look like he was planning on stopping till respawn took the engineer's corpse. Blue Engineer realized that and started looking for escape. He looked to the door and saw his teammate at the door. He gave the Blue doctor an angry gaze. Blue Medic stared back at the engineer. A small, almost unnoticeable smile graced his face, as the doctor closed and leaned against the door.