Pillows!!!!!

Third Person POV-

After knocking them out with Scout's bat,  Scout and (Y/n) dragged the blue mercenaries out of the base (Heavy was the hardest to move) and sat them, tied up, at the front door of the red base. They both sat down on the doorstep. Scout drank a can of Bonk while (Y/N) had some orange juice that they found in the fridge next to Demoman's various beer bottles. The two sat there in silence for a bit waiting for the red mercenaries to return and  help them get rid of their captives.

"Um, look kid I....um." Scout started. The child looked up at him curious about what he had to say. "You did good today. What you thought of with traps n' all it was....it was pretty smart you know. I never would come close to thinking of something along those lines."

"Thank you, Mr. Scout." (Y/N) said feeling even cheerier than before. Soon after a few hours the other red mercenaries came back. They were surprised to see four blue mercenaries tied up at their door step.

"Sweet Mary mother of Joseph! What in Sam hill happened here?" Soldier said.

"We beat some blue rats that's what." Scout says with triumph.

"All by your lonesome?" Engineer asked in shock.

"Well actually it was- it was the kids idea." He started while smiling down at (Y/N). "She came up with idea to set traps around the base. She even thought of most of the traps and figured out the smart parts of it and whatever."  (Y/n) smiled up at scout and hugged his leg.

Some of the mercenaries  gushed at the  adorable moment in front of them (Although most of them were internal) and the others smiled a bit.

"Vell I zink it is time ve head inside, ya? It is getting later." He said as walked up and began to usher (Y/N) inside.

"But, what about the blue team people?" (Y/N) asked.

"Don't worry lass we'll take care of that." Demoman started .

"Now head on inside little ankle biter. We need to get your sleep'in  quarters arranged." Sniper finished. Medic picked (Y/n) and walked inside followed by Sniper, Engineer, Pyro, and Scout. Meanwhile  Heavy, Soldier, Spy, and Demoman began to drag the now waking up blue mercenaries away from the base. Blue Spy spoke up first.

"Who was that? *ugh* Who was she?" He struggled to say. Scout gave him quite the concussion.

"What is it that you are talking about?" Spy asked.

"Who was that little girl?" the counter spy asked again. The red mercenaries looked at each other.

"That is none of your business, mon adversaire." Spy said as he knocked the blue spy out. The blue spy fell into another round comatose while the rest of the blue mercs were to waterlogged or breathed in too much nauseous gas to properly speak.

Back at the base the other mercs were now trying to figure out what to do with (Y/N). They weren't exactly sure where to put the little one.

"Why not the couch?" Sniper suggested as he scratched his head in thought and pointed over to the said couch.

"Are you out of your mind ve can't leaffe the little fraulein on couch." Medic responded. This started an argument between the doctor and the sharpshooter, causing Engineer to have to try and mediate.  Meanwhile Pyro and Scout watched (Y/N) as she ran around grabbing various pillows and blankets from random supply closets.

"Um, what you up to squirt?" Scout asked his curiosity reaching it's limit.  Pyro also tilted his head in question.

"I'm making a pillow fort! (Y/N) cheered. She began to stack up the pillows and drape blankets over them.

"Hey that's a great idea kid. Mind if we help." Scout said as Pyro squealed and clapped his hand in excitement.

"Sure." She said as she handed the men some "materials". They got to work.

By the time Engineer finished calming down Medic and Sniper, Pyro, Scout, and (Y/N) finished  making the pillow fort. It was pretty big and was able to  hold the little girl and the two men with a lot of room to spare. The fort took up  all the space in one of the corners of the common room.

"Hey! If you guys are done arguing like a bunch a dinguses how 'bout you come over and check out the kid's fort." Scout said as he peaked his head out of the "door" of the fort. The three mercs walked over and began to crawl inside one by one. This wasn't a pillow fort, it was basically a small house! It had  various hallways and rooms. The Mercs could stand up in there. There were Christmas lights hanging everywhere, a small table set, along with other things you would find in a house aside from windows.

"How in- What in-" Engineer stuttered dumbfounded.

"Well I'll be." Sniper said as he took off his hat. He wasn't sure what to say.

"Vow, you guys haffe peen vorking hard, ja." Medic says as walks in farther. "Vere are you guys?"

"We're in the tv room." Scout calls out.

"TV room?!" the Mercs exclaimed in surprise.

The rest of the Mercs returned to the base, but couldn't  find Medic, Engineer, Sniper, Scout, Pyro, or (Y/N) anywhere.

"Now where could they have possibly gone?" The Spy questioned out loud. The mercs have searched the whole base.

"Vat is zat in zee corner" Heavy questioned. The others now noticed the flashing pillow fort in the corner with muffled sounds coming from it. Soldier, Spy, and Demoman began to crawl inside one by one while Heavy was forced to stay outside do to his size. When they made it in, shock was a understatement.

It's been a solid week now, and ever since that first encounter involving (Y/N), the blue mercs have called a unexpected cease fire until further notice. This was a great time for (Y/N) to have some quality time getting to know her new mercenary friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So.... who do you guys want to spend time with first? I have scenarios planned either way, so I'd like  to know which Mercenary you would like to see. I will also take request if you guys please. Just leave them in the comments.

So who's first:

Scout

Soldier

Pyro

Engineer

Heavy

Demoman

Medic

Sniper

Spy

Miss Pauling (You guys obviously haven't met her yet, so why not.)

I'll try to update as soon as I can, once I get some answers.

~YoungWriter