Prologue

*Reader's Point of view*

"Well then why in the hell are you still here?!"

"Because I have to take care of the stupid child you made!"

"I Made?!"

"There they go again. They do it alot. It makes my head hurt. Mommy and Daddy do it everyday, until one of them leaves out the door." You thought.

You are five years old and about to turn six in a couple of months. You are very smart and talented for your age, but you have very little experience with the outside world. Your parents would never let you go outside, They wouldn't even let you go to school.

"You what? I'm tired of this. (Y/N)!" My mommy called. I exited my room and walked of to the stairs railing. I peered down to see the a broken living room with my mommy and daddy standing in the rubble. "Come on sweetie we need to pick up some groceries. So this low life can eat too." Mommy said, the last part being a lot quieter.

"Can I bring my adventure pack?" I ask.

"Sure honey, just hurry up." She say as she dust herself off and begins to search through the living rooms remains to find her purse. I rush back to my room and began to stuff various things into my big (F/C) adventure pack. I put on my favorite rain boots along with my (F/C) raincoat and rain hat. It has been raining a lot lately and It hasn't stopped. I meet my mom down stairs.

"Okay, honey let's hurry before the storm gets worse." She says as she begins to walk out the door. I saw my dad crying in his sleep on the couch so quickly ran over and kissed his forehead before running out the door with mom.

"Okay, since the local grocery store is closed we'll be driving too..." she types away on her phone before saying "Teufort!" and with that we drive off.

Timeskip....

*Author's Point of view*

It has been a couple of hours now and you have fallen asleep. You woke up when your mom stopped the car.

"Okay, honey I have to go into the store for a while and I can't leave you in the car. Can I trust you to not leave the parking lot?" She says with hopeful eyes.

"Why can't I go into the grocery store?" you ask.

"Remember what happened last time?"

"Oh..." you say with realization of the "incident" that happened the last time you went to a grocery store.

"Don't worry sweetie I'll be out of the store in less than fifteen minutes." She says. You look at your (F/Show/W).

"Fifteen minutes till twelve..." You thought. "Mmm...Okay." you said as you sat down on a nearby covered bench.

"That's the spirit! See you in less than fifteen." She says as she walked into the store.

*Back to Reader's P.O.V*

I sat there and instantly got bored. I opened up my adventure pack and pulled out a rubber ball. I bounced it up and down in front of me, until eventually it bounced to far and rolled away.

"Oh no..." I thought. How was I going to get it back. "Well... she did only say 'don't leave the parking lot.' plus I really liked that ball." I thought as I got up from the bench. I ran after the ball and came close to catching it, but the wind from the rain pushed in a different direction. I chased it all around the parking lot until I followed it in the back of truck that said 'Red Bread' on it. When I got into the truck I struggled to find the ball in all the stuff labeled 'ammunition' and 'explosives'. Eventually I found my ball and held it above my head in triumph. Suddenly I heard voice and I froze.

"Hurry up maggots! We need to get back the base pronto." a voice yelled. He sounded like a drill sergeant, or something.

"kalm down komrrrade ve arrre still vaiting forrr puny skout." a different voice responded. His voice had a funny accent.

" Hey I'm not puny! Just look at these guns." a third voice said. He had a city accent. Suddenly the truck start moving! Before I could do anything we were already out that parking lot and onto the road. I looked at my watch.

"11:59, I'm sorry mommy." You thought, as the truck got farther and farther away from the store.

I have been sitting in the back of the truck for hours now. I couldn't figure out where we were going. All I did know was that the men were loud. I tried my best not to panic and cry, cause they might here me. Suddenly the truck stops.

"Alright, men. Let's go empty out this cargo!" I heard the drill sergeant person yell. Then I heard footsteps coming toward the back of the truck. I scrambled to hide. I quickly hid myself under a blanket in the farthest corner in the back of the truck, behind some boxes. When they opened the back of the truck I stayed as still as I could. I felt the men move around me and picking up some boxes.

"Welp, that seems to be the last of them." The more younger sounding voice said. I let out a accidental sigh of relief.

"What as zat?" The foreign sounding voice asked. I froze up again

"No, no, no, no." I continuously thought as I heard someone climb back in the truck and stalk towards me. I began to tear up as the figure stopped in front of my hiding place, and in less than seconds the blanket was gone.