First Day

As most of you have seen on the previous author's notes I have been (and still will be) requesting and selecting Ocs to put into the story, help provide a variety for the "classroom" I selected these three because they seemed to be the simplest and easiest to comprehend first. Others will be added later as the story progresses on. In appreciation of your contribution to this book I decided to draw the Ocs I selected. Sorry if my interpretation of their appearances don't look good... or correct.

I have selected:

SeaJewel43 - Cartri Pene

Xx_Ella_Melody_xX - Ella Melody

WierdoJess -Dessie Oxton

The next round of OCs will come out soon!

On with the story!

":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":"::":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":

As to Ms. Pauling's suggestion (More like command) the mercs decided to get (Y/N) enrolled in a school for the time being. Spy wanted to send her to a really rich and prestigious preparatory school, but alas due to budget (and Scout's whining) they decided it best to send her to a local school. Teufort Elementary. Medic, Heavy, Pyro, and Sniper went on a school supply while the others stayed to talk to (Y/N) about school and what to expect.

"Now don't worry to much about what you're going to be learn'n. " Engineer began.

"Yeah, in fact I bet you're even smarter than all them other kids." Scout said as he played with his baseball.

"Aye, and if any of them other kids be given ya any trouble whatsoever they'll be answer to me." Demo said as he reset his grenade launcher for emphasis.

"But, still try to be social. It is always ...nice to have connections." Spy said as he straightened your attire.

"Ve're pack vith zee supplies." Medic said as he carried in various bags with help of the others.

"Heavy does not understand why little girl will need so much paper." Heavy said as he carried in several reams of copy paper.
"You guys didn't need to buy any of that. It will just become classroom fodder." Spy sighed.

"OKAY, IT'S OFFICIALLY O'700 HOURS!" Soldier yelled as he barged in. He turned to (Y/N). "It's time for school."

The whole crew walked out to see (Y/N) off. The school bus didn't do pick up at their secret base so they were going to have to drive her to school in the bread truck. After a very brief...and loud argument between the team, they decided that Soldier, Pyro, Scout, Medic, and Engineer would take her to school that day. They all hopped into the truck and began to drive away as the other mercs waved goodbye. It was a short drive through town before they reached the school. The school was a two-story building that had a dusty and old exterior. The sounds of children playing could be heard from a mile away and the parking lot was filled to the brim with the cars of other parents. (Y/N) enthusiastically got out of the bread truck and ran inside with a giddy Pyro in suit while the others proceeded with caution. It's been awhile since they interacted with people who weren't trying to kill them. They all eventually reached the office and they met a lady at the front desk. It took a moment before the lady realized they were there.