The Little Nurse

The Medic was having an overall slow day. Everyone was preparing for the next battle and he had actually finished early. Medic sat down in his chair and sighed when suddenly his door was slammed right open.

"Doc! Doc, you've gotta help." Scout shouted. Medic got up quickly and looked over to see Scout running in holding a unconscious (Y/N) in his arms.

"Vat has habened to zee small fraulein ?" Medic questioned worriedly.

"Well we were playing hide n' seek and I may have accidently...tripped over her." Scout said bracing for what surely was going to be...

"DUMMKOPF! vy veren't you more careful?" Medic yelled at Scout causing Scout to flinch considerably. Medic quickly looked over (Y/N) and calmed down when he found no serious injuries. "Sche zeems to haffe ein concuzion. Arh ! Sche may pe out for avile." Scout was now more panicked then when he came in.

"Out?! For how long?" Scout said. Before the doctor could answer Scout began to pace around the room. "This is all my fault. Why wasn't I more careful?" Medic was going to attempt to speak again when suddenly...

"Is little girl okay? Heavy is vorrried. I brought tiny girl her backpack." the russian heavy weapons man boomed as he sat the (F/C) backpack down. He along with several of the other mercs began to barge into the doctor's lab/office.

"Yeah is the little ankle biter alright?" Sniper

"What's wrong with her Doc?" Engie

"Aye, is the wee lassie okay?" Demo

"Huddah Huddah Huddah?" Pyro

"I'M YELLING BECAUSE THEY ARE!!!" Soldier

Snap

"QUIET!!!" Medic yelled. The whole room fell silent. "You dummkopfs. Sche vill be alright. Sche chust needs rest. All of you leaffe. Now." Medic finished, gradually calming down. Nobody moved. "I zaid... NOW." Now they're all gone.

Medic sighed and looked at (Y/N), whom he laid on the medical table. Despite all the commotion she still had not woken up. It may end up taking hours for her to wake up or maybe even-

"Ughhh." She groaned.

Right now. Medic walked over to the little girl. "Are you okay Fraulein?"  Medic questioned as he helped her sit up.

"My head hurts." She said in pain.

"Oh! Right. Let me ko get you ein Ice back." He said. He walked over to the freezer.

"Now, vere is zat ice back?" Medic mumbled to himself.

"It's in the door on your left." The Spy head answered.

"Ah! Right. Zank you." Medic replied. He grabbed the ice pack and closed the fridge. He walked back to (Y/N) and gave her the ice pack. (Y/N) applied it to her head with a groan.

"What happened Mr.Medic?" (Y/N) questioned.

"Oh, don't vorry much fraulien. It vas chust Scout peing ein...dummkopf." Medic answered.

"What's a dummkopf?"

"Scout. Scout is ein dummkopf."

(Timeskip)

Despite feeling better (Y/N) decided to stay with Medic a little longer. Medic didn't seem to mind; what else was he suppose to do? Medic began sorting through some of the medical reports that  Miss Pauling had been nagging him to look through. Once Medic was finished looking at each mercenary's documents  he put them into piles based on which mercenary they belonged to. Then (Y/N) drew a doodle of each merc on their matching document using a red crayon she found in her adventure pack. Medic chuckled at (Y/N)'s efforts, but accidently gave himself a paper cut.

"Scheisse!" He cursed under his breath. He remembered he took off his gloves earlier and now looked at the fresh blood secreting from his hand. (Y/N) looked up in surprise and saw his cut. She gasped and got up quickly.

"Are you okay?" She asked worried. She took his hand into her much smaller ones and looked at his paper inflicted wound. Even though it wasn't that big and caused Medic minimal pain it didn't stop (Y/N) from panicking. "Oh-no! Here let me go get something to fix it." She said as she ran over to her backpack.

"Oh-no fraulein. It isn't necessary." He tried to calm her down but she already came back with a very small first aid kit.  She opened it and pulled out a colorful [Favorite Cartoon] band aid. She opened the small bandage and carefully over his wound. Medic quietly watched and complied in awe at the little girl.

"There. All better now." She said looking proudly at her accomplishment. Medic chuckled.

"Danke, fraulein."

"Danke?"

"Thank you."

"Your welcome, Mr.Medic."