A/n: Tf2...School Play

The reason I asked about school plays last chapter is because I am thinking of doing a school play chapter

Summary: The Teufort school system was prompting each school, to put on a performance or production. The school that puts on the best production recieves the majority of funding and a really big trophy. (Y/n)'s school is the school that never wins...because of course it is. Every year her school puts on a really sloppy and cheese play about a princess and a pony or something. (Y/n) hates it and decides that is time for a change! (Y/n) finds inspiration in her own home...base...she decides to do a play about the guys.

So what do you think? The play will be based on the comics. It will be a multiple chapter series, a different act per chapter. I don't know whether or not I will make it a musical (as in making everything rhyme) but I guess that will come down to how creative I am feeling.

Who is interested in seeing a bunch of first graders and kindergartners preform a play about mercenaries?

I kind of am... that's why I'm doing it.

Casting?
Rehearsals?
Stage crew problems?
Actor problem?
Character developing interviews?

Would these be interesting pre-chapters?

This series will begin after the Halloween special has concluded.

Should I hold an oc contest as a casting call for the play? (Translation: I don't want to come up with that many elementary school kids with individual personalities and ambitions. I get way to attached to my own characters and once I introduce my own characters to a story it bothers me to not use them.)

If I get enough comments requesting a oc contest then I will put one at the end of the next chapter of the Halloween special. I promise that if I do an oc contest it will be more organized and thought through then the last one. I have aged and learned since the first one and now have a better understanding of how I wish a oc contest to work.

See you next chapter!

P.s. I made the picture on canva!