VIP

Billies POV.

"billie baby come here please" my mum says from outside the green room

i walk towards her while i say "ahh what u want?".

"well this is your first coachella ever and we dont wanna ruin that but your team invited a fan" she says and pauses bcos of my annoyed face. "basically u will have to stay w this girl who won VIP ticket".

"no basically i gotta babysit a 12 y/o girl whos not gonna leave me alone even a second, what a way to ruin my mood mum" i say leaving the room going back to the green room.

Macs POV

my lil cousin sierra won some VIP tickets to coachella but she cant go bcos shes just 11 so im going instead.

im so excited bcos this is my first time in coachella and i feel like crying.

im wearing a black top w some skinny colourfull pants and yellow boots matching w the choker around my neck.

once i got everything done i head to my fav coffee shop to just buy shop and then i went to coachella haha.

once i got there they gave my a thing that says i was a vip person who could go wherever i wanted.

i was at the back stage watching all the singers perform when i felt a touch on my shoulder.

"u must be the vip girl" a green black haired girl asked.

"yes and u are?" i say not really knowing who this girl is.

she looked at me w a weird expression almost like happyness and confusion. "ahh im billie"

"nice to meet u i guess, are u the girl im supposed to stay with the whole time" i ask smiling, shes so damn hot and im so fucking gay.

"thats me" she says licking her lips and i cant help but stare at them, i wanna kiss her bad and i just met her good job mac.

"eyes up here princess" she says smirking noticing where im looking at.

"sorry i just- never mind" i say and she laughs.

" u wanna kiss me alredy?".

"dont flatter urself u just have pretty lips" i say and walk away feeling her eyes burning in my ass.

"where is ur green room" i ask yell.

"come w me ill show u" she says running to get next to me placing her hand on my lower back, if she touched a lil bit more down id literally die.

"here we are, u didnt tell me ur name btw" bil says plopping in the couch.

"mac" i say and sit next to her.

"see when they told me i had to babysit someone i never thought it would be such a hot girl" she says and i look away hiding my blush.

"look at me" she says placing a finger under my chin to make me look at her.

she starts to lean in and i feel my fucking vagina burning as hell, damn fucking it.
but instead of kissing me she got close to my ear and said.

"too bad that u dont wanna kiss me cuz i do wanna kiss u" and w that i grab both sides of her face and kiss her lustfully but never deepening it too much so we dont do anything that would ruin our hair or make up.

she moved me onto her lap and squeezed my ass w both of her hands,then she unlaced my top reveling my tiny but cute boobs which she grabed but she pulled away when someon knocked the door and yelled "billie 10 mins".

"omg sorry look this may sound weird but i perform and i gotta get ready".

she glances at my body up and down admiring every inch of me when i lift her chin up n say.

"u what?" and get off of her lap looking for my top part.

"i perform, n r u looking for this?" she says holding up my black top smirking.

"give it to me?" i ask.

"nah im enjoying the views" she says looking up and down once again my body.

i laugh and cover both my face n titts w my arms and hands.

"come here and ill think about it" she says lifting my top above her head.

i get close and sit again on her lap uncovering my body trying to get my top.

Then i feel her mouth around my right nipple sucking lightly. my lord i think then throw my head back.

"stop u gotta get ready and i need to get dressed" i say looking at her still w my nipple in her mouth.

"u are no fun" she mumbles before teasingly bite my nipple what makes me moan.

"quit it" i say whisper yelling.

"okay damn, but u gotta come w me, watch my set, then come back w me and then sleep over".

"im not that easy billie" i tell her crossing my arms once im dressed.

"no funny bussines, i wanna get to know u" she says tracing my cheekbone w her thum.

"okay then, now go get mf readyyy" i say opening the door and pushing her outside.

"damn okayyy" she says lauging lacing our fingers dragging me with her.

what is happening to me, why cant i write smt good? This is gross but guess whos horny hah.
im sorry i promise ill try to make better ones but i need some requests dont be bad people and help me please.

loove u :))