give me hugs baby

hellooou imma be writting cute ass things and some smut too yayay.

This is a short one, sorry

Y/N POV

Ive been dating Billie for almost a year. Im working in the kitchen when i feel billies hands around me.

"oh hi princess i thought u were sleeping" i say still looking at the screen of my IPhad.

"i woke up" she says sitting behind me and placing her head on my back.

"Can we watch a movie or smt" billie says rubbing her eyes and looking at me.

"Im working baby" i say.

"but youve been working since i fell asleep and that was a lot ago" billie says w a puppy face.

"when i end this last thing we will okay?" i kinda ask.

"whatever" Billie says standing up and walking to the livingroom.

-one hour later-

"Billieeeee" i yell. "Mamas where are u" i ask again getting no reply

i walk into the livingroom and find billie sleeping on the couch watching the orange is the new black, i sit next to her and place her head on my shoulder then i wrap her arms around me and i do the same. I put the blanket on us and i start to watch the show.

like 20mins later i feel a kiss on my shoulder,

"Hii pretty u awake?" i whisper to billie.

"hmhm" she groans.

"im done working do u wanna go anywhere?" i ask.

"nooo, just give me hugs baby" she says sitting next to me.

i rest my head on the couch and open my arms for her. We spent the rest of the day cuddling and watching random shows on netflix.