she just wanted a lighter p1

bils pov

i was hanging w some friends, just walking around our neighbourhood.
All my friends were with their boyfriends and girlfriends but they called me to not make me feel alone and all that bullshit.

Suddenly a kinda cute girl comes closer to me, at first i thought she was a fan but if she was she didnt let it show.

she wasn't that pretty but she had smt special idk. She was wearing red adidas sweatpants with a grey nike shirt and some air force 1 in colour red, basic but i like it.

"hey do yall have a lighter" she asked looking up and down at me smirking.

"dont u mean, "hi im blablabla do you guys have a lighter?"" i say smirking and looking at her up and down as well. She half smiles and says:

"my bad" she jokes , "hi incredibly pretty girl do u have a lighter so i can smoke my shit" she teases smirking still.

"that sounded better" i tease back and she shakes her head.

i hand her my lgbt lighter and she looks at it then back at me.

"u gay?" she asks.

"very" i reply "u care?" i smirk once again.

"maybe" she replies.

"im billie" i say because i totally forgot to introduce myself.

"and i didnt ask" she jokes smirking, does she not smick?

"kay" she says liting up her cigarette. "well i gotta go, i'm late as always". she says walking away taking my lighter w her.

"u got something that is mine" i yell smiling.

"come get it" she yells back.

"fuck ooooff" i shout walking towards her not even bothering to say goodbye to my friends cuz theyre sucking faces right now.

"i gotta walk like 30 mins, sure u wanna come?" she asks, if she was one of my friends id laugh at their face but this girls smt else.

"i dont care at all, if im tired coming back ill just uber" i say and she just nods.

"where are we going to huh?" i ask not looking at her.

"my house" she says passing me a cigarette, which i accept.

"are u gonna kidnap me?" i ask liting it up.

"that was my plan eilish" she jokes. so she knows me, im sure shes a fan and now ill have to take pictures or sign smt shit im stupid.

"so u know me?" i say kinda disappointed.

"half my school is obsessed w u" she explains then adds "so i kinda got tired of you". i laugh.

"then why did u talked w me and flirted and all that then huh?" i ask.

"you're way cuter in person plus i wanna know people myself, just because everybody loves u doesnt mean i would too" she answers.I blush and look away from her to cover it.

"what do u think bout me now?" i ask.

"i like what i see by now" she says basically undressing me w her eyes.

we kept talking and smoking and laughing for 15 more mins till we arrived her house. But i dont wanna leave fuck.

Kays pov

this is the thing, i dont know her but i dont want she to leave.

"i guess i gotta leave now" she half smiles .

"arent u hungry?" i ask letting her know that i want she to come in.

"i dont wanna bother your parents" she replies and my expression changes, why did she have so mention parents fuck.

"ah my parents are not at home" i say sadly. Ofc she doesnt know that they left me and my brother when he was 15 and i was 11.

"then okay i could eat smt right now" Billie says happily but frowns when she sees my face.

"u good?"

"sure thing" i say and walk in "come here rockstar" i say playfully and i hear her chuckling outside.

she starts to look around smiling the whole time, "your house is so cool" she comments.

"thanks, me and my brother saved money for like 3 years to buy it" i say totally forgetting that she doesnt know bout my parents, and i dont want a girl that i met today to know everything about me.

"you and your brother? like, only you both?" billie asked. Shit.

"yeah just us" i reply not looking at her. "Want some pasta?" i ask not wanting to keep talking about my parents.

"yesss im starving" bil replies smiling.

when i got the pasta done we started to talk about our lives ending up talking about our deepest feelings, we've been through depression and anxiety so we understand each other, finally someone who knows how much life sucks.

i told her about my jobs, my high school, my friends and childhood so as she.

i wanna kiss her but at the same time i dont wanna rush things, im genuinely happy right now, its like i could spend the rest of my life feeling this way, i could get used to this.

"what time is it?" billie asks standing up.

"half past five" i reply.

"shit i have a meeting in 30 mins, this was so cool we gotta repeat for sure" she says walking away and winking at me.

"u aint gon give me a goodbye kiss?" i tease.

she comes closer to me, her breathe against my ear.

"next time princess" she whispers then bite my earlobe.

"such a tease" i mumble to myself and she must have heard cuz she chuckles. "dont call me princess" i say blushing.

"i think u liked it" she says and walks away once again.

"shut the fuck UP" i shout out loud laughing.

"see u around kayyy" she laughs softly.

"later rockstar" i yell and watch her leave.

i giggle to myself shaking my head happily till i realize that i didn't ask her for her number.

"SHIT!" i whisper yell mad at me. damn it.

okay so this is bullshit, and ive been almost 20 days without updating, so sorry.
OH RIGHT NOW ITS BILLIES BIRTHDAY IN MY COUNTRY I CANT BELIVE SHES REALLY 18 LIKE STOP GROWING UP THANK U.
anyway christmas