cheater p1

billie and i are finally having a movie night. Shes been really busy these month going to the studio everyday and stuff.
she has been so really distant too like everytime we are together shes w her phone and calling a lot of people... I dont really belive she has to do all that cuz shes worcking, ill have to trust her but im getting really weird vibes from her.

"hi baby" i say as i step in my house, billie has a key for that reason shes in.

"hi" she mutters looking at her phone as always.

"how was the dance class for the world tour b" i said trying to talk w her but she would just mumble smt looking at that damn screen so i sat next to her and looked at her phone.
sophie thats all i saw.

"whachu doing y/n tf" she says mad.

"i- just wanted to see what got u all busy that u cant even talkw me" i say shyly.

"its just a new dancer, shes telling me i have to go again to practice" she pauses w a new message that sophie sent to her

"in ten mins" she says standing up. 

10 mins? what about our special day? why doesnt she cares for me anymore?

"but i thought youd stay w me bil, tomorrow its our fourth annyversay and we always spend the day watching movies and doing cheesy things together" i say sadly

"about that uh i gotta do tour things gotta bussines party-" i cut her off

"then go to all that show up to take some pictures and come back w me, we always do it, its our special thing u promised" i say even more sad.

-flashback. 3 years ago-

"happy one year anniversary my love" Billie says leading me to my room which is filled w roses and a lot of movies and a loooot of food omg i love her

"happy anniversary baby i love you" i say being the happiest girl alive rn

"i love you too" she says before pecking my lips.

"i love all this cheesy things omg" i say soo excited as i lay on the bed and turn off the lights getting down the covers.

"then we'll do them every year till we get old and all that" she says softly looking at my eyes.

"omg u promise!" i say smiling widely

"yes ofc baby girl, anything to make u happy" she said giggling softly.

"i just dont know what to say but-" i almost say but she cuts me off

"wait i have one more thing" billie yells as she stands up grab something off her pocket.

"its a promise ring" she says, "i promise i will marry u one day" billie says. And i cant help but start to cry and hug her tightly.

"i turned u into a softie an-nd i love it and i love u" i say tearing up.

"i love u too" she laughs

-end of flashback-

"dont act like a little kid y/n please we will do all that soon" she says coldly almost annoyed.

"okay then, go have fun at your party" i say tearing up.

she turned around and opened the door.

"i love u" i shout, but she didnt even reply.

i went to bed heart broken and called Mia just to feel some love you know, i think shes into me or smt i just need to feel special to someone and she is really cute and all cocky idk but i cant see her that way cuz im in love w billie, if i wasnt foooor sure id smash.

i curled up in a ball under my blankets and fell asleep crying

TO BE CONTINUED