blue

BILLIES POV

Im hella bored of my grey hair so imma go to the haidresser and dye it again.

-time skip -

"heyy, whassup" i say to luna, shes the boss of the salon :)

"Eilishhh, its been a while since the last time u came here" sahe says smiling to me.

"i know i know, but i wanna dye my hair again" i say looking at one of the new girls cutting some old womans hair. Damn shes so pretty.

"her name is y/n" luna says smirking .

"huh?" i ask

"i know youre looking at her lil girl, go sit there and close your mouth u gonna catch bugs" she says laughing.

I do what she says and while im waiting i hear "y/n i know i told u to cut kyilees hair but go over there and dye billies hair for me". fucking Luna always does the same she thinks she is cupido or sum shit.

"hi im y/n" she says. holy shit shes prettier than 5 mins ago. Billie what u saying bet she is straight so as u.

"h-hi im Billie-" she cuts me off

"Eilish, yeah i know who you are, your music is dope" she says and i try to hide a smile.

"thank you, im working on a new album" i say while she puts that weird shit around my neck, when she tights it she choke me a little bit...

"omg for real?". "bet its gonna be amazing". she says smiling all the time "which colour you want?" she ask.

"i hope it is, cuz im in love w it by now, and I have no idea which colour i want" i say looking at her trough the mirror.

"it will be im sure, and ill pick the colour if u dont care" she says.

"go ahead" i respond smiling.

"i think this one will look so good on u" she says showing me a very blue bottle.

"nah i dont think blue is my colour" i say shaking my head.

"shut up, u trust me?" she ask.

"i meaan, i know u 10 mins ago" i say looking for my phone.

"then we will have to hang out sometime to change that" she says smirking.

Is she flirting? shes flirting, or maybe she just want to be my friend... i still think she is straight, i guess im not anymore.

"suree" i say teasing.

" i dont meaan that gurl im just saying" she says fake mad.

"yeah sure" i say still smirking and she hits my shoulder.

then she starts to dye my hair.

"ahh, u have something to do today night" she finally ask.

"no why?" i ask looking at the mirror.

"wanna come over?" she ask shyly.

"giiirl, i barely know u, how do i know that youre not a crazy fan who wanna kill me or something" i ask joking.

"im sorry i-,its, i didnt mean that, i just think youre so pretty and i kinda like u, i thought that maybe-"

"i will go, shut up and dye my hair, i was joking" i cut her off and she smiles.

when she ends up w my hair i pay and hand her my phone so she can write her phone number and i leave walking to my house.

unknowen number

hi its me y/n. rememer? that hot ass girl who dyed your hair blue. *sends adress*.

uu, im sorry i dont remember any hot girl...

shut up, when are u coming?

an hour i think.

kk, see u soon. xx

cya xx

this shit is trash i know, im sorry i have no inspiration. Please tell me what do yall wanna read about cuz i have no clue...