my priority

Maddies pov

i wanna go home, i wanna be alone and listen to sad music while im in the darkness, i need to be left alone just that. Why am i so annoying? why does people laugh at me? why does my mum hate me? what do i have to do to love myself a little bit, just a little bit? WHY CANT I SLEEP TF ITS MIDNIGHT HUH I WANNA DIE?what do i-

"what u thinking bout baby?" billie says still looking at her notebook where shes drawing smt.

"huh?"

"babe youre looking at the floor almost tearing up, whats up?" shes asks placing the notebook next to her sitting with both of her legs around me hugging me tightly.

feeling her touch makes me start to cry, she notices and stands up sitting in the floor looking up at me.

i start to cry even more and place my hands on my face covering it.

"baby pleasee, just tell me whats going on w u" she says i just dont say anything.

"if u dont tell me i cant help u b" i stand up and sit on her lap hugging her tightly

"i-i dont know b-bil" i say sobbing on her hoodie

"why dont u try to explain me how u feel?" she asks rubbing my back

"i hate me"

"shut up Mads why would u say that? she looks at me in the eyes

"cuz im so annoying a-and i dont like myself, i think people think im bothering people by existing,people dont even like me, your fans hate me, they say im childlish and im ugly and all that,some people at school say that i talk to much and everybody complains when they have to sit next to me so i cry and people say im a baby... i just wanna be alone and listen to some music" i say crying a little less looking at billies hands while i play w her rings.

"omg Maddie, dont u know youre the best thing i have huh? yeah its true u have some haters but so do i, my fans dont like u at all cuz theyre jelous of u. youre deffinitely NOT ugly and yeah u talk a lot but i find it so cute." she pauses looking at me "oh and yeah you may be a sensitive baby but youre MY baby and thats what matters Mads".

at this point i am crying my eyes off cuz i dont deserve billie at all like i really dont. im just crying on her shoulder.

after ive calmed down a little billie breaks the silence

"u wanna go and take a walk?".

"yeah" i reply w a half smile.

billie hands me the hoodie she is wearing and grabs one of mines, i put on my fav sweatpants and black normal vans idc if they give 'small dick energy' i love them.

we get into the car billies driving ofc, she starts to drive and places her hand on my leg

im not talking, she isnt talking, we are just listening to the rain quietly.

after 15 mins billie pulls over in the middle of the nothing, everything is dark and im still crying. The rain suddenly stops and billie speaks

"lets go bae" she half smiles at me, i smile back and follow her, even touhg 10 mins ago was raining i was hot so i took off my hoodie and left it in the car.

"where are we going?" i say grabbing billies arm

"just follow me b" she said, i grab her arm tightly.

after almost 3 mins walking billie starts to take off her cloth then jump into a small lake going deepely in the water.

at first i smile but i lost her in the water and i cant see her anymore.

"BIllie?!" i yell

nothing happens

"billie this is not funny please im not in the mood for jokes" but still nothing

"billie istg" i said pissed taking off my cloth but before i get into the water billie grabs me and jump w me into the water.

"imma kill u i swear i told u im not in the mo-" she cuts me off by kissing me

"u better now?"

"i mean im wet and cold and still kinda sad" i reply

"I hate that u dont know your worth Mads, if only u could see yourself as i do"

"i- dont know bil, its complicated i guess".

i pause for a second to think.

"anyways lets talk about this at home" i say swimming away but billie pulls me closer to her i wrap my legs around her waist and my arms on her shoulders.

We stay in that position talking about different things and just adoring each others company.

after a while we drive back home playing some chill music and get into my house going staight to my bed.

we started watching toy story 2 30mins ago cuz i was in the mood.

im still really sad btw like ive been crying the whole movie.

"billie baby ill be fine go to sleep please u have to work tomorrow" i say looking at her.

"im not going tomorrow b" she says and looks back at the tv

"why?" i ask knowing that she does it cuz of me.

"cuz someone is sad and im staying" she replies not looking at me.

i sit up and say "billie ill be fine why would u do that??" i say kinda mad

"youre my priority" she says.

i stay in silence a while staring at her.

"whaaat?" billie asks laughing.

"ive never been anybodys priority" i say quietly

"well youre mine so get used to it" she replies, i blushed then i lied cuddling again and kissed her neck.

she kissed the top of my head and said.

"youre my priority" i smile and fall asleep on her chest.

im so in love w this imagine omg bye.

vote comment and all that if u want thank yousss love yall <3