i promise, imma make u happy

Addys pov

yes im crying again on my bed again for no reason a friday night.

i used to have friends but i didnt feel like hanging out anymore w people, i  just wanted to be alone. 

they wouldnt understand my depression, its not like i wanted to leave my room anyways.

the only friend i still have is billie just bcos shes my room mate.
 When she doesnt have plans she stays at home w me and cuddles and shit w me plus shes really flirty and makes me feel wanted.

today shes out w some friends i dont even know if shes comming back so im here all alone crying and listening some music whats actually all i do if im not studying or sleeping.

i suddenly wake up i look at my phone screen its midnight, i get up and go over to the kitchen to eat smt.

i went to bils room to see if she was there but she was not.

i started to prepare myself some cereals when i heard the door open letting in a tired billie.

"hello mama how is u" she says taking off the beani and hoodie she was wearing w a smiled on.

"good" i lie.

"how are u?" i ask getting closer to hug her.

she hugs me and speaks placing her chin on my head.

"cold, wanna wach a movie?, wait, tell me that u didnt stay here alone all day crying again?"

"shhh lets go wach riverdale" i reply closing my eyes tiredly.

"AAAddyyy what have i told u about staying here all day, u need to leave this place, u have been locked here 3 months now" she says pulling away looking at me in the eye.

"tomorrow u come w me and my friends to the movies" she says and i frown.

"nah ah, im not hanging w all yo weird ass friends that i dont know".

"u will have fun D i swear, and we can leave at some point and get ice cream only u and me" she adds and ngl eating ice cream w billie sounds so good but i dont know.

"billie, please u know i dont like going out n shit" i say sadly walking to my bedroom and getting under the covers.

"thats smt new, u used to have friends, what happened w em?" she asks taking her shoes off.

"noting" i sign "i just like expending time by myself" i say and she looks at me not believing a single word im saying.

"bcos im sad all the time and i dont feel like crying or being sad around people, happy?" i confess.

"why are u sad and crying all the time?" she asks.

i place my head on her chest and my leg over hers which she grabs w her closest hand and starts tracing invisible things on the soft skin.

"i hate me, im alone oh and im not enough".

"addison grace gonzalez shut the fuck up" billie says throwing her arms up in frustation and i chukle.

"dude seriously, first of all i dont understand how can u hate yourself like im literally obssesed w u, second of all u have me oh and  that son of a bitch can suck my dick, youre more than enough dyddy u just dont realize almost anything even if its shoved to your fucking face" she says kinda mad?

"why are u mad the fuck" i say looking up at her.

"fucking hell u are literally dumb" she says before closing the gap between us.

her lips feel better than i thought, i instantly melt, damn ive wanted this since she moved in.

"clear enough?" she says 

i started to smile like an idiot, she did the same few seconds after me.

i leaned again shyly she just grabbed my face shook her head smiling and kissed me again placing me onto her lap.

eventually she pulled away, examined my face, kissed my nose cutely and said:

"yeah u are comming w me tomorrow" then kissed me again.

-later that night-

im crying in the bathroom right now hahaa, why? bcos i dont wanna start smt w billie that will eventually end w one of us hurted prolly me and id loose my best friend and i dont want that.

BUT i do wanna start smt w billie bcos i like her kind of a lot.

"come here right now i can hear u" billie shouts making me jump.

"sorry i had to pee" i lie.

"dont do that i know u were crying, come here" she says opening her arms for me, "whats wrong mamas?" she asks before kissing my head.

"nothing".

"is it bcos we kissed?".  "listen, if u dont wanna have smt w me its totally fine i just like u a lot dy and i- dont know u tell me".

"billie i do wanna be w u but im scared".

"of what exactly" she hugs me tighter.

"i dont wanna loose u" i confess.

"u wont i promise" she says spinning me around so im looking at her in the eye.

"u promise?" i ask glancing at her lips.

"i promise, imma make u happy" she says pecking my lips.

hah i u see i have love happy ending stories now, but a bitchs sad so ill make u cry sometimes ;)
this was short but is basically how i started dating this girl (well im not living w her but whatever).
Love u, ill try to update or either tomorrow or later today.