when i was your man

i remember reading a imagine w this song and i loooved it so here you have it
(i re-made it cuz i dont remember the exact thing)

BILLIES POV

Same bed but it feels just a little bit bigger now, our song on the radio but it don't sound the same.

i woke up in my empty bed again, the one that still smells like her, ill never get used to not wake up with her pretty face on my chest . I get dressed and go down with finneas, i sit on the back of the car w finneas. Suddenly "perfect" starts to sound on the radio and i start to remember y/n and i dancing in her apartment, she was so happy, we where both dancing holding each other all over the livingroom, i was so happy too. tears starts rolling down my face when i realize that we are not together anymore

"bil u both broke up a year ago, u should move on" bil  she used to call me that i didnt say anything.

When our friends talk about you, all it does is just tear me down, 'Cause my heart breaks a little when I hear your name

"yoo, y/n omg y/n" i hear Claudia screaming excitely looking at the screen of her phone

"omg clauds i cant belive this hi"  y/n, MY y/N.

"hi baby wanna come over" Claudia asks.

"idk, is bil there?" she asks. BIL nobody can call me bil but her.
and i feel smt on my chest knowing that she doesnt even wanna see me.

"yes, but ill send her to the mall to buy smt impossible to find she will be out for a while" claudia asks hopefully.

"yeah sure id love to see u again, sorry for cutting yall off after breaking up w her" she says sadly. 

shit tears again.

"ill talk to billie and when shes out ill call u okay?" she says

"love u clauds" y/n smiles cutely.

"love u too" i wish she said that to me again, but now she never will.

My pride, my ego, my needs, and my selfish ways, Caused a good strong woman like you to walk out my life, Now I never, never get to clean up the mess I made, And it haunts me every time I close my eyes.

-flashback-

ive been in the studio one extra hour cuz i really wanna end all this things i gotta do as fast as i can, i finally go to my car and check my phone for the first time in 3 hours.

7 missed calls

Shortyy: bil where are u, ive been here 30 mins and im bored.
Shortyy: Bil where the fuck are u im still here can u come?
Shortyy: Im going home dont show up im not there anymore.

shit our date, shit shit shit i fucked up, and this is not the first time we have to move our plans cuz im working.

i call her and she picks up.

"Baby? Baby omg im so sorryi have a lot of extra things to do and i complitely lost the track of time, im driving to your place to make it up to you okay?" i ask hopefully.

"im not in the mood right now billie" Billie ? she never calls me billie and i can tell she has been crying fuck.

"baby i swear i was working let me see u i miss u" i insist.