forever and always p1

Y/N POV

we are all in lisbon in billies tour ofc, im in our bunk, billie is doing some interview and claudia and finneas are taking a walk i guess idk

i was trying to take a nap whatching bird box, this shit is kinda weird tf im scar-

"Babe where are u?" Billies shouted

"buuuunk" i replied. literally 3 seconds later she opened the courtines

"hi there i was just cheking up on uu" she says smiling and kissing my cheek

"im good then" i said smiling then looking back to the movie.

"Uhm baby i know youre kinda sick but could u comke w me to my soundchek maybe?" she asked in baby voice.

"Ahh yeah ofc just wait im on my pijama and i gotta take a shower an-" i couldnt even finish my sentence when billie placed me on her shoulder and started walking to the stage

"put me dooown billiee ayy" i said 

"BILLIE!" i yelled and everybody on the staged hushed me

then i felt a slap on my ass "AY" i shouted 

"shut up, people here is working baby" she giggled and leaved me on the floor.

she grabbed a microphone and the music started playing.

when the slow songs started to play i would just sit and look at her but when it was the turn of the hard ones id jump around and scream all the lyrics w billie it was soooo fu.

like an hour later billie and i were still on stage and the crowd started to come in but we didnt wanna leave so we just sat there talking w some fans and all that.

the show went reeeeeally good, billie was amazing as always the crowd went soo hard, barcelona is incredible dude thats all i can say.

billie came off stage and went into the green room where im the one person sitting cuz nobody else is allowed to.

"u did amazing luv" i said hugging her. she was breathing heavily on my shoulder and i could feel her smile.

"thanks shorty" she said tiredly.

we sitted on the couch and when she was ready she told everybody else to come in w us.

after that we went to the tour bus and ordered some taco bell and stayed in bed watching nextflix.

"i know this may sound cheesy but i had so much fun today and idk ive been really happy w u around" billie said w her head on to of mine.

"aw baby, im so happy to hear that" i said sitting up to look at her face.

"like for real y/n thanks for being here and for making me feel better just w your presence" she said smiling softly.

"ay billie omg, i love u so much" i said hugging her.

"marry me" she spoke i shocked, looked deep in her eyes for what felt like forever and then she said again.

"one day i mean tf" she shook her head "ofc just if u want, i know we've been together almost two years and all that, but maybe one day we could get married, move in together and have a family you know"

w wattery eyes i said "ofc id love to marry u billie" and i hugged her so hard that her back was again on the bed.

"i love you y/n" she said.

"forever and always" i responded.

then we fell asleep in each others arms.

im soooo sorry cuz i dont update as much as i want to but what can i do if i have to study and every mf day i have a mf exam...
imma try to be more active and all that
and im sorry for just posting fluffy stories but i dont feel like writting smut rn cuz i get all horny and i dont have a gf and do it by myself its boring

 AND WHAT THE HELL 3K VIEWS thank u so muuch love yall