Forty five minutes later, I was ready. I still had ten minutes before Carson gets here, so I went downstairs to wait on him. Five minutes later, Carson arrived and I went outside to meet him. When he saw me, his eyes widen in surprise and then he smiled.

"You cut your hair." He said when I reached him. His eyes never left me.

I smiled. "Yeah, I wanted a change." I stood on my tiptoe and kissed him on his cheek. "Do you like it?"

He put his hand in my hair and run it through it. "Yes, I definitely love it." He then pulled me closer and give me a proper kiss. When he pulled away, he looked at me, a smirk playing on his lips. "Although to me, you will always look beautiful no matter how your hair is. Even if you are bald."

Shaking my head at him, I slapped him on his chest lightly and pushed away from him. "You are too slick." I said, walking over to the passenger side of his car. "Come on, let's go, Mr. Smooth."

"As you wish." He said smiling as he walked over to the driver's side.

******

Carson finally pulled the car to a stop. He had requested that I put on a blindfold, so I didn't know where we were. The only thing I know was that it was a crowded place and it was noisy. Carson got out of the car and I heard him walk around to the passenger side. He opened the door and helped me out.

"You can take off the blindfold now." He said to me when I was standing beside the car.

I took off the blindfold and saw that we were at the amusement park. My eyes went wide and I turned to face him. "The amusement park?" I asked in astonishment.

He grinned widely, apparently proud of himself. "I remembered you said that you love places like these. I also remembered how happy you were when I took you to the fair, so what better place than to bring you here?" He explained.

He watched as my face light up with my smile. I stepped closer to him and wrapped my arms around his shoulders. "You are awesome! Thank you so much Carson!" I pulled away from the hug and looked around my surroundings. "This is great. I'm glad you brought me here."

He took my hand and we began to walk towards the entrance. I however, stopped him as I remembered something. "Please note, that you are not going to force me on the rollercoaster this time." I warned.

He gave me an innocent look and tried to hide his smile. "Why not, Kitten?"

"Because you know that I'm terrified of that thing." I said stubbornly.

He chuckled. "Now, why would I miss the opportunity of watching your terrified face - which is cute by the way -" I rolled my eyes at that. "And enjoy as you cling to me for dear life?" He teased. His voice was filled with mischief and his eyes twinkled with amusement. He was clearly enjoying himself.

I crossed my arms and gave him my best glare. "I hate you, you know that right?"

He smiled. "But you love me."

Shaking my head at him once again, I took his hand and continued towards the entrance, while trying to hide my smile. Carson was right and he knows it.

I do love him.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
AN: This was the final chapter of HSG. I hope you like the epilogue. I also hope you like the entire story as much as how I enjoyed writing it.

This chapter is dedicated to all of you who read this story. Thanks for all the votes and comments as well. I really appreciate it! ❤😘

On another note...thanks a million for sending my story to FOUR THOUSAND reads!!!! 😳😳 I'm over the moon! ❤😘❤

Thanks also to my silent readers. I do see you and I still appreciate each and every one of you for reading my story. Your reads do count and I couldn't have reached four thousand reads without you 😊. There are a bunch of other people who have, voted and commented on my story and I can't mention you all, but I appreciate your support. This chapter is dedicated to all of you! You know yourselves, so thanks a lot!! ❤❤

A big thank you again to my wonderful sis DianaEnnisMason for her reads, comments and votes on my story. I couldn't have done it without you 😘. Also, I can't leave without thanking again calumfiction, Briaria, flurrymcflurry and candyfloss912 for their wonderful support. This story wouldn't have been up and going without you.

To all my readers, you don't know how much I like seeing your reads, votes and comments. You are all my biggest fans! Like seriously. I'm really glad that you enjoyed my story 😘

If you guys loved this story, please check out my other stories: Polar Opposites, Cupcakes And Tears and For The Love Of Dancing. To be honest, they are not as good, because these were the first batch of stories to be written and are a little crappy. I'm also working on my first mystery novel, so you can give it a try. It's called "Heat Of Deception. It is currently on hold until I finish with my other stories. I have some other ongoing stories that are also on hold until I'm finished with the sequel for this story.

Which leads me to my next announcement....drum roll please...

There is a sequel out for this story, "Her Saving Grace". It's called, "His Tamed Heart". Now that this story is rewritten and completed, I'll now be updating it again. So, if you are interested, please check it out 😊

Thanks again for your support on my story and for the last time, press the star button on your left to vote ;)

Comment also to make my day :)

I hope to see you all in "His Tamed Heart" 🙌

Stay extraordinarily awesome!

Love Alecia ❤