Party! Party! Party!

I did not go to school the next day, which was Wednesday. My friends had called to find out if I was okay and I had to lie once again. I told them that I was sick, which was technically true. I was in no condition to go to school; physically and emotionally.

I didn't go to school on Thursday either. However, in the evening I went to the pharmacy to get some pain medications. Allan did not go anywhere either. Now that he was out of work, he was always going to be home or out drinking.

On Friday, I went to school. I had to wear a bit more makeup than usual to conceal the marks and bruises. My stomach and back were still in a small amount of pain, but I felt slightly better than I felt on Tuesday.

At the end of the day, I went to Jasmine's house to get ready for Eric's party. I didn't have one clothes in my closet that was suitable for a party, so Jasmine said that she was going to lend me one of hers.

I was now sitting on Jasmine's bed, after we had a shower. Jasmine was occupied as she searched for something for me to wear. She had already decided on a navy blue bodycon dress with lace at the top for herself and now it was my turn.

After going through a lot of choices and shaking her head at every one of them, Jasmine looked around at me and smiled mischievously.

"This is it! This is perfect." She grinned as she held up a red dress.

My eyes widen at the dress and I shook my head vehemently. "I'm not wearing that." The dress was a short halter top dress, that will definitely cling to my body.

"Why not?" Jasmine asks pouting her lips.

"Because this dress is not me. There's going to be too much attention on me." I exclaimed.

"Well of course. You're going to look hot." She countered. I didn't say anything, I just glared at her. There is no way I'm going to wear that dress. "Okay fine. How about this one?"

This one was similar, but it was less revealing. "Okay, I'll wear this." I said.

She grinned widely. "Perfect."

After we decided on everything, it was time to get ready for the party. I applied my own makeup in Jasmine's bathroom, which she didn't question me about. I also put on my dress in the bathroom, because I didn't want her to see the cuts and bruises on my body. Jasmine curled my hair and I straightened hers. I don't let my hair down much, so I decided to let it down now.

When we were done, we went downstairs to wait on the boys. Lucas told us that he would borrow his mother's car to take us to the party. The boys came exactly on time as promised and we head to the party.

The party was already packed and in full swing when we got there. People were already drunk and was either lounging around outside or making out. We all stepped out of the car and entered the house.

Even though Eric's house was big, the place was crammed because of the large turn out. The music was loud and people were dancing, drinking or grinding on each other. My friends and I pushed through the crowd to get something to drink.

I wasn't planning on getting drunk, so I took a diet coke. Kevin on the other hand said he planned on enjoying himself, so he was drinking. Lucas didn't take any alcohol either as he said he was the designated driver. After taking our drinks, Jasmine and I walked to the dancefloor to dance.

******

The party was still in full swing, but now I had lost my friends. I wasn't really surprised because the place was packed. I decided to take a walk around the pool, so I head outside through the back door.

When I was in the back yard, I realized that out here was crowded as well. As I walked towards the pool, I saw a crowd gathered there. They were shouting and chanting. I stepped closer to see what was going on. I squeezed through the group of people and saw Kevin standing on the side of the pool, about to jump in the water. The crowd was cheering him on.