A Chance To Have Fun

The following Monday, my friends and I were having our lunches when Jordan and Jayden sat down at our table.

"Well, if it isn't double trouble." I said when they sat down with their lunch.

They both grinned at me and talk at the same time. "That's us."

I rolled my eyes at them and looked over their shoulder to see Michael and Carson walking towards our seat. Michael was watching a video on his phone and he was chuckling constantly.

"What's that you are watching?" I asked, as they both sat down.

"The video of the fight this morning." Michael answered not taking his eyes from the phone.

"What fight?" Lucas asked, lifting his eyebrows in question.

"There was a fight this morning." Jasmine supplied. I looked over at her and she continued. "It took place early this morning before you and Carson got here."

"You should have seen it!" Jordan piped up. "Jayden and I took the video."

"Who was fighting?" I asked.

"Hilary and Jada." Jayden said. "Best cat fight ever!"

Hilary and Jada were both on the cheer team. They used to be friends, until I noticed that they weren't hanging out anymore. I didn't understand why, because they were like two peas in a pod.

"Why were they fighting?" I asked.

"Something about stealing boyfriends and Hilary mentioned Jada's boob job." Jasmine supplied.

"It's all everyone been talking about. It would have turned into a blood bath, if a teacher didn't pull them apart." Jayden said shaking his head at the memory.

"It was the biggest fight ever. I heard they got suspended." Jasmine added.

If the fight was that bad, no wonder everyone was talking about it. It has been a while since a fight of that magnitude happens at our school. I looked over at Jordan as I remembered something. "Weren't you and Hilary dating?"

"First of all, sex isn't dating and second, I broke it off with her a long time ago. She was getting too clingy and I couldn't take her drama." Jordan explained. "She got over it and started to date the football teams' captain."

"You must be glad as you would have been a part of that action." I said to Jordan.

"Of course. I can't stand all that action and drama." He said, then smirked. "I mean, I love action, but not that kind." Michael who was beside him chuckled.

"Oh God," Jasmine said. "I'm surrounded by morons."

Jordan looked up at her with a grin on his face. "Morons are the best people to be surrounded by." He said and we all laughed.

After that we continued to eat, while I tried to survive lunch. It was hard not to laugh most of the time with the amount of jokes I was getting from Carson and his friends.

******

At the end of the school day, I was looking for Carson so that we could go on our date. Carson promised that he would take me to the bowling alley as our first official date as a couple. He chose the bowling alley after finding out that I haven't been there before.

I walked and checked each classroom until I spotted him. He was in an empty classroom at the back, with his head resting on his hands on the desk.

I entered the classroom and walked towards him. When I was standing in front of him, I noticed that he was sleeping soundly. A soft smile touched my lips as I took in his features. He was such a softie when he was sleeping. His facial features was relaxed and he looked harmless contrary to the bad boy that I know.