My Secret Is Out

I woke up with a pounding headache and when I opened my eyes, I realized that I was in a strange room.

The room was painted in a dark shade of yellow and it was a large room. It was much bigger than my room, that was for sure. I looked around the room as I tried to stop the pounding in my head. I removed the sheet cover from around my body and saw that I was still in my dress from last night.

I creased my eyebrows in thought, as I tried to remember what happened last night. No matter how hard I tried, I came up with nothing. The last thing I remember was drinking one shot and then two and then three and then I stopped counting. I rest my head on the pillow and closed my eyes again.

Just then, I heard the room door being opened and my eyes pop open again. I looked towards the doorway and I saw Carson walking in. His eyes met mine and he smiled. "Kitten, you're awake." He replied. I looked at him confused.

What happened last night?

He walked over to the side of the bed and handed me the glass of water and aspirin that was in his hands. "Here, take this. It will help your hangover."

I took the glass and aspirin from him and take it. I put the glass on the bedside table and looked at him. "What am I doing here? What happened last night?"

Carson chuckled. "You got drunk." He said, stating the obvious.

"I know that Carson. I'm asking you what happened?" I rephrased.

Carson laughed this time. "Don't worry, Kitten. You didn't embarrass yourself too much." He replied with a mischievous smirk on his lips. "You just danced mostly. You stood on top of a table and danced and shouted. You were the attention of everyone at the party. They cheered you on as you danced and took shots. I had to cut you off though, but believe me, it was a sight to see."

I shrunk back on the bed and groaned. How can I have made such a fool of myself? I covered my face with my hands and closed my eyes. This is so embarrassing!

I removed my hands from my face and looked at Carson as I remembered something. "What happened to my friends?" I asked.

"They are fine. Someone took Jasmine and the guys home. After I took the shot glass from you--which you were none too happy about," he smirked at the memory. "I told your friends that I would take you to my house. I didn't know if it was wise to take you to your house in the state that you were in." He explained. Thank God he didn't, I thought to myself.

I put my hands on my forehead and rubbed it lightly as the headache was still there. "This hangover is killing me. I'm never drinking again." I replied. Carson walked over to a chair that was in the room and took up something. He then turned back towards me and handed me a T-shirt and a shorts.

"Here put these on. They're my mother's. She said you could have it." Carson said.

My eyes widen and I shot up in the bed again. "Your mother knows I'm here and about last night?" I asked in horror.

"Relax, it's okay. I explained everything to her. She understood." Carson said. I nodded my head and took the clothes from him. "You can't go home in that dress, so get changed. I'll be right back." As he said that, he turned and walked from the room.

I got out of bed and went into the adjoining bathroom to take off my dress. I looked at myself in the mirror. My hair was a mess and my dress was rumpled. I slipped out of the dress and decided to take a shower. I felt sticky and I was hoping that a nice shower would help my hangover.

After I took a shower, I put on the T-shirt and the shorts that Carson had given me. They were a little too big for me, but they felt much better than the dress I had on. I looked at my face in the mirror. The bruises were showing as my makeup was washed off in the shower. I went back into the bedroom and searched for my purse. I found it on a chair and went back to the bathroom with it. I dug inside for my concealer and applied some on my bruise marks. Satisfied that they weren't visible again, I replaced the concealer in my purse.