56. I will win your Heart, Professor Sir...

Start from the beginning

Dr. Verma: Relax, Abhishek... Why are you getting this much panick, as if your wife's health is getting complicated... You are thinking too much and blaming me, unnecessarily...

I care for my patient's health and it's my duty to give apt prescriptions and needed treatments to cure them... Trust me... All is going on, as I wished and expected... Still you couldn't understand what's going on, right...

Abhishek, The treatments are working in our favour only... Won't you feel happy, if I say that Pragya is having a glimpse of your  memory and she is trying to figure out who you are to her...

I can understand what you are thinking... Pragya is quite different from other girls... Instead of stressing her much, she came here directly to clear all her doubts, through your sister Aaliya ... This quality in her will favour us for sure...

Abhi: I can't understand anything, Doctor... Just tell me clearly, what's going on...

Dr. Verma:  Get ready for round 2 of love torture, Mr. Abhishek... It's not going to be Mrs. Pragya Abhishek Prem Mehra, who gonna shower her love on her husband... Even it's not the Fuggy, who has a childhood  crush on her Prem...

It's your student Pragya or your sister's bestie Dolly, who gonna make you to fall in love with her... The interesting fact is that she wanna out beat your wife and get a place in your heart...

To be precise, she wanna come as a replacement in your wife's place and she will try really very hard to wipe away all the memories of your wife... She will fight till you say that she is your life and the only girl ruling your heart...

Abhi (shouts in shock) : Whatttt... Seriously, Doctor... I just can't digest this infos... Huh.. Is my Fuggy gonna fight against her own self??? This is unbelievable...

Dr. Verma: Haan... Already she is in a peak of jealousy after knowing that you're married and you are madly in love with your wife... That information only shocked her suddenly and she is not able to bear that the man she is in love with, has someone in his heart and had been married already...

The possessive nature of Pragya will kindle all her feelings and emotions... She will be after you like a love sick puppy... Who knows, she may even try to seduce you too...

But Mr. Abhishek... You need to be very very careful here after... This is the toughest task you gonna face... You have to give back a big fight and should never entertain her wishes..

I knew pretty well how much you love your wife... But forget completely that she is your wife... Think that She is just your student, who is trying to love you and wanna come as a villain to erase the memories of your wife...

Be stubborn and show her that you love your wife dearly and no girl can replace her, by any means... Don't give up so easily and force her to try very hard to get your love... Let her to do, whatever she can...

Till she regains all her lost memory, never fall in her traps... I know it's going to be really tough for you..  But we need to do all these to make Pragya to become normal... All the best... Incase of any emergency, do call me immediately...

After having some conversations with Nikhil and instructing something to Bulbul, Aaliya, Arjun and Purab about the basic things to be followed in the college, the Doctor left from there... Arjun and Purab, who came there few minutes before, are dumbfounded when Aaliya explained them the happenings...

Abhi feel that why fate is cruel towards him and torturing him like this... Eventhough he is  scared to face Pragya, he is overwhelmed as he gonna enjoy his Fuggy's lovable tortures... He makes a blushy smile as all the images of their lovely moments lined up before his eyes...